Thread: The eyes have it

The eyes have it

Well today I decided to "up my game" so to speak. I was going to go out, dressed and all made up. Then I realized I had a lot to do so I just hung out for a few and changed. Later in the day I had to take a quick run over to the drugstore. I don't know why I thought of this but i grabbed my eyeliner and eye shadow ( a nice shade of blue), did a quick application, and proceeded out the door. Only ran into a few people but one of them was a woman in my apartment building. I was calm as could be. Honestly I don't think i've even felt that feminine when fully dressed.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds great. Did you speak to the the woman from your apartment building?
    Just another man in a dress

Yes a few words. Not in my femme voice.

Angela, Good for you. I know that blue eye shadow is back in vogue after Tammy Faye killed in the late 80s.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".