Thread: Pink fog or is it different?

Pink fog or is it different?

I have posted several times over the last month or so regarding my increasing feminine affectations. I first attributed it to the pink fog; which we have all experienced. But this seems different. I feel more relaxed and less self conscious. Today i'm going out for a few and wearing denim leggings, and a female long sleeve top. I will say I do not do this around family or friends who do not know about Angela. But I have never felt this comfortable before. Has anyone else experienced this? And if you have did it pass or was it one more step in your transition to a more fully feminine persona?

Angela, what you may be experiencing is what can be called a post merging comfort. Pink fog is dysphoria combined with a quest for something more comfortable, usually in the form of expressing your gender, i.e. dressing to some extent. That tends to relieve the dysphoria. But as one becomes more comfortable in connecting with and at least sometimes living the part that is "expected" by your female-like traits and characteristics a degree of comfort appears. It often grows stronger or more frequent over time. Pink fog can still happen and the movement to your newly found comfort zone can change depending on the environment and experiences, but, in time, the pink fog tends to become less intense.

Basically you are connecting with that part of your identity and rather than resisting it, as social standards expect, you are accepting it as an integral part of who you are.

Enjoy it. You are climbing on to a new plateau.

Angela, I think you have moved to a new level of confidence in the choice you made to dress & go out in public in order to be seen as the lady you really are. Along with your increased level of confidence, more feminine affectations surface because it just feels so natural for you to act that way. You feel more relaxed & confident in the direction your journey has taken letting your inner self express more of your true feelings. Enjoy!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Well this is the outfit I went out in today. I felt comfortable and at ease.

IMG-0060.jpg

Platinum Member
    I agree with Gretchen. You have grown increasingly comfortable presenting in a feminine manner. Rather than an affectation, perhaps its simply and expression of what always lies beneste the affectations of maleness that you long felt obliged to present, and still feel obliged to display in some settings.

To my way of thinking, pink fog is a distortion in judgement and perhaps an impulsiveness brought on by the rush of endorphins.

Angela, perfect outfit for blending in.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

The more you go out, the greater your level of confidence and the more you relax. The more you relax so your level of confidence grows. The more confident....
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good for u, Angela! Do what u like!

Personally, dressing to blend and androgenous looks aren't my thing. It's dress to the 9's or fogettaboudit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Since i'm unable to run for a few weeks due to a minor injury I went out to walk today. I decided that I would practice my feminine walk for 30 minutes. Black leggings and a long sleeve t shirt. I started off slow since I did not know how I would feel. But finished my 30 minutes and a shade under 2 miles. But loved that it gave me a chance to perfect my walk. Going out later dressed and after a really eye opening week this should be interesting.

I seem to always dress kind of feminine.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Good on you. Sounds like you evolving with your cross dressing.
    Just another man in a dress