There's a recent thread about getting comments from an SA or cashier about buying women's clothing.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...54#post4589254

Have you ever helped a GG while she was shopping.

I was shopping in the jewelry section of SteinMart when a GG came up with a dress and she was looking for a necklace to match it. I could tell because she kept holding up different necklaces to the dress to see how they looked. And, she was making atrocious choices, IMHO. I brought her a necklace from the rack of necklaces that I was looking at and asked her what she thought about it. She liked it and thanked me for my help. She liked it so much that she bought it and thanked me again for finding it for her when we met at the register.

Another time I was shopping at SteinMart, I had printed out a bunch of online discount coupons. I has about finished shopping without finding anything when I noticed a couple coming in to the women's section. There was something about the man that made me think that he was a CD, nothing specific, but I just a feeling. So, I gave all of my coupons to the woman and told her that she could use the coupons if she found anything she liked. I was leaving so I don't know if they bought anything. It was my random act of kindness to a fellow traveler.

I always gave my extra coupons away to a GG if I didn't use them all.