Thread: Keystone Conference 2022

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Keystone Conference 2022

After a 2 year hiatus, Keystone finally happened. My pics are a little late, but had some computer problems where my computer kept crashing. Finally got it fixed. Keystone was back in March, i had a good time, a screw up on the hotel, but it got fixed, as best as i could try. 3 days of good food, company, meeting people and the Saturday gala. The red dress is what i wore to the gala. Cost me all of $15 thanks to the wife who found it, applied all kinds of discounts and gift cards. It was regularly $80 at Boscov. Not a bad deal. The 4th pic is from the get together for My Feminine Heart.com. The others were just being around the hotel. Always a good time in Harrisburg. Can't wait til next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Thank you for sharing.

Next year, remember "it's keystone". Live a little, drop the coverups and heavy jewelry. Try a little pizzaza for the fun of it. You're not ugly, so flount it.

Wow Michelle. So wonderful. And awesome that your wife helped! Nancy

Michelle, Someday, probably when I'm retired, I'll make it to Keystone. Glad you got to go. Great pics.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Crossfire View Post
    After a 2 year hiatus, Keystone finally happened. My pics are a little late, but had some computer problems where my computer kept crashing. Finally got it fixed. Keystone was back in March, i had a good time, a screw up on the hotel, but it got fixed, as best as i could try. 3 days of good food, company, meeting people and the Saturday gala. The red dress is what i wore to the gala. Cost me all of $15 thanks to the wife who found it, applied all kinds of discounts and gift cards. It was regularly $80 at Boscov. Not a bad deal. The 4th pic is from the get together for My Feminine Heart.com. The others were just being around the hotel. Always a good time in Harrisburg. Can't wait til next year.
    Boscov's has stunning dresses. It looks lovely.

Thanks for posting this Michelle. I am hoping to attend my first Keystone next year.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEva View Post
    Boscov's has stunning dresses. It looks lovely.
    Yes they do. Me and the wife enjoy shopping there. Nearest one is 1.5 hours away though.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I've gone every year except during COVID. I think I've gone 9 or 10 times.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My wife and I have enjoyed Keystone five times. My wife especially enjoys the opportunity to be complementary to the other CD'ers, especially those who are younger, nervous, and new to being out in public. We have made many friends that we stay in touch with between conferences.

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Looks and sounds great Michelle. Keystone is a bucket list item for me as well.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Looks as though you had a great time.
    Just another man in a dress