Thread: Has this ever happened

Has this ever happened

Yesterday I had most of the day to myself, it was a crazy week at work. When the house was empty I locked the front door and the outter screen. I dressed all pretty and made a coffee and sat on the couch and was going to catch up on some emails and just relax. I guess I was so tierd that the next thing I knew I opened my eyes stairing at the ceiling. I guess I was so tierd I must have fallen asleep but I wake up so confused of my situation. I look down at my body and see my IPad on my chest and when I look further I see the lace of my stockings and my dress rode up and I'm all exposed. Still in a bit of a confused state I start to look around the house, my heart starts to beat and I'm try to figure out if I'm dreaming and trying to remember how I got in this state and most of all "what time is it". My next instinct is to shout out "hello,hello" to make sure nobody's home. As I woke up more and made sure the door and the screen was still locked and turned on my IPAD to see the time and day then it all came back to me. Wow it was a crazy experience I must of been really tierd. Has anyone ever had something like this happen.

You must feel mighty relaxed when dressed. Many have described a state of relaxation while en femme. As for me, I have found just the opposite true - I am quite excited, and not just in a sexual way (although that's part of it.) No matter how tired, I am ready to go when dressed, and often wake up in the middle of the night with the desire to dress ( I almost always do!) I feel great, in a state of well being,and I hope that never stops.

However, as my male self, this happens a lot!

I have woken up, looked at the clock and freaked out because I was late for work, then realized it was 8PM, not 8AM, or woken up, completely disoriented, thinking I was somewhere else. I used to travel a lot and woke up and not recognize the room, thinking I was in a motel and I was in my own bedroom!

It is weird how our own brain plays tricks on us!

Maria, I have never woken up dressed completely confused, but I have when not dressed. Thank god it does not happen often.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It's never happened to me while dressed (just too exciting) but, it happens often when I'm in male mode. Maybe one day I'll be able to relax enough while dressed to get that comfortable.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

I enjoy both the excitement of butterflies and anticipation, along with relaxation in my dressing. Many evenings, I leave my thigh highs on. On occasion, my wife will massage my legs with my hose on, doubles my relaxation. Truly, the best of both worlds.

I was just diagnosed with sleep apnea, which I guess explains why I need to take a nap every afternoon after lunch. I am always dressed, and almost always sleep for 1/2 hour. But I am not disoriented when I wake up, probably because the apnea is keeping me from sleeping very deeply.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Never happened to me en femme unless alcohol was involved . So never drink and dress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That could NEVER happen to me!

I'm so excited every time after getting dressed, I have a hard time sleeping even later that nite hours after I'm in drab again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Similar thing happened to me. One Saturday after work i had the house to myself. Son was working until 10, girlfriend was out for the night babysitting her grandson. I told her i would cook dinner and put hers in the fridge. I put on my dress, bra, and stockings, and cooked meatloaf, while also having a few drinks. I ate mine, packed up the leftovers and cleaned up. I decided to lay down on the sofa and watch TV. Next thing i know im waking up and its 11:30...and i have that confused panicked feeling. My girlfriend is sleeping on the other end of the sofa... luckily im covered with a blanket. I get up quietly, i hear my son in his room. I went to my bedroom and changed into pajamas, then woke her up...I don't think anyone saw anything, nothing was ever mentioned about. it we have a DADT thing, as cd-ing goes....I kinda laugh to myself when i think about it now.
    Last edited by JuliannaS; 06-11-2022 at 03:56 PM.
    Julianna Frances

Aspiring Member
    Well, you definitely relaxed. No excessive nervousness about dressing for you.

Not only has this happened to me, where I went to school, we were actually taught to go to sleep at will. By sophomore year, we could go to sleep anywhere, anytime, in any attire, in almost any position. Not just a few of us, but the entire student body could do it. Bus drivers on our academic trips loved us because we were never any trouble, college age guys who were all asleep within five minutes of boarding a bus and stayed asleep until the bus reached its destination. Fifty years later, I still can go to sleep whenever I want to do so. My wife often expresses envy of my skill. It still does not matter what I am wearing. I can sleep in a negligee or a tux, no problem, whenever I want to. And I always wake up right on time. Never need an alarm clock. Quite a skill that my school taught me.

I'll bet you don't do that again.LOLOL

Wow that's crazy.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Maria, this is called transient global amnesia. If it happens again, you should talk to your doctor. It's usually harmless and hits 25 persons out of 100000, generally after 50.

Falling asleep while dressed not only could happen to me - it has. On more than one occasion my wife has come to the family room in the middle of the night where I have fallen asleep in my recliner to awaken me and suggest I come to bed. I've never understood waking someone up to tell them to go to sleep' but, she dislikes us not sleeping together (and I mean sleeping - not the euphonism it's often used for) more than she might not care for my crossdressing. Crossdressing is actually not a source of excitement for me. It is a source of relaxation and an activity that makes me feel "normal." I am physically much more comfortable in panties, stockings, bra, forms, and a dress (or nightie) than I am in slacks and a shirt. I don't know why and don't really care why. I just am and that's good enough for me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Happens all the time. I often fall asleep while in girl clothes, either while watching TV or reading. Let's see, I'll just rest my eyes for a few moments..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.