Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She really did it!

My wife and I had a talk 13 years ago when I told her that I'd like to wear panties. A few days later, we went to Kohl's and I browsed the rest of the store while she picked out a selection of probably a dozen pairs of panties for me. She picked a variety from thongs to hipsters and I was totally surprised just how sexy the stuff she picked out for me was. I modeled them for her and she responded well. It was a start.

Now, I have hundreds of pairs in a wide variety of styles from g-strings to grannies. I have a fairly broad wardrobe overall, but my dressing is mostly restricted to home. But, I wear panties almost exclusively and even in drab, I can just think for a second about what's underneath and there is a sense of comfort and completeness from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Your story made me think of that first time wearing panties at the office and how special it felt. I?d come in in the morning and she?d have a new full bag of her clothes for me to try on.
    Breezy - your story sent me into a full on day dream - what an amazing time that must have been. I would do anything to have had something like that happen to me
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

I really can?t believe it happened & the two of us would laugh at just how much we got away with!
    There were times where I?d find a quieter restroom & get fully dressed including heels right there at work in the stall. It lasted for about 4 years in total. So we explored everything!
    She would always joke that we could easily go pick up guys together. Lol.
    We almost got caught a few times, she almost always wore panties over her pantyhose so she could change them or take them off. Sometimes right at her desk if no one was looking. She was as daring as me and I?m still shocked we never got caught.

sounds like you are going to have a fabulous day / week and don't forget to give her a hug and thank her Sherry Ann!

What fun!. You have a wonderful fiancee and I love the game you are playing. Have you two given any thought to upping the game? Shaving, pierced ears, nude lipstick, maybe a slightly feminine perfume?

Reality Check
    I wear women's panties every day unless I have a doctor's appointment. At some point, they become "underwear" and feel perfectly normal.

I will say that these are plain, solid color panties, no ruffles, etc.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry Ann , Your Wife has a real sense of Humor, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!