Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She really did it!

She really did it!

My fiancee is awesomely supportive. We've been out together as girlfriends several times and such.

This fall she is going away for a couple of weeks for a family obligation. I joked that she should secretly hide all of my male boxers and leave me with only panties.

The other day, I said she probably should leave me one emergency pair of my regular underwear. She replied firmly, "If you need them, you could go buy some."

For some reason I found that response pretty hot.

Meanwhile, she left this morning for a weekend away with her best friend. She'll be back tomorrow.

I slept late, got up, and opened my dresser drawer .... no boxers!!! Lol I guess she did this as a teaser test. Only a few pairs of frilly lacy panties in there, plus two pairs of black tights.

Okay then.

Nothing stops me from doing my laundry where there are a few pairs of my regular underwear, but I'll happily play along. It's a panty weekend for me.

I texted her a huge I Love You gif just now.

That is both a little kinky, and adorable.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

That is really awesome! I know you're already engage, but marry that girl quick. She's a keeper

Thank you Julie. Our date is in October. We are very happy!

Congratulations Sherry Ann. Sounds like you have a girl that most of us can only dream of.

The time to worry is when she goes away for a week, you open your wardrobe and drawers and there's not a stitch of male clothing in the place and it's a work day!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

What a cute and wonderful way to play with you. Shows a lot of acceptance on her part.

Sherry, Quite playful on your fiancee's part. You're a lucky girl.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 06-27-2022 at 06:42 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Cool fiancee. You're lucky.

Sherry. Very fun. As a married CD who has not worn male undies (ugh.,) for over 30 years, I can not imagine what the purpose of an emergency pair of boxers would be. I even go on fishing trips with the guys with only panties in my duffle bag. No one sees your underwear unless you choose to show them. Only my wife sees them and she does not care (any more). Actually my wife knows that how much I hate boys underwear and she will teasingly threaten to make me buy some and have to wear them. :-) Why wait for her to go away to fill your dresser drawer with panties? Life is short, Nancy

I understand that daily panty wearing is no big deal to some of you, but for me it's special so please let me have this. Lol

She came home Sunday night and asked me how I'm doing. She offered to give me the boxers back. I told her I like the panties for now if that's okay with her. She said how long -- days, weeks, longer? I told her you decide and she took that pretty well. It is exciting for me, not knowing how long it'll be!!! We are going on vacation later this week and we talked about how while we're gone, she won't have access to my boxers at all, so that adds another element of excitement. She said if you get desperate there is always Walmart where we're going.

So, for the time being, I'm in cute panties. Today is day four (!!!) and I'm wearing them under my work clothes here in the office.

Thanks everyone for listening.

Great story. I, too have a supportive wife. It?s wonderful. I wear panties daily and to this day it is a big deal. They?re the first thing I put on each morning. Ummm, let?s see, what color, what style?decisions, decisions.

Nancy - Yes!! It's only been four days but I am LOVING picking out a pair of "my" delicate little panties each morning, rather than bulky old boring boxers. It feels amazing!

Enjoy the playfulness.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds like a great time. You owe her! Perhaps you could replace all her panties with your boxers
    Just another man in a dress

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 8 years and it is still a big deal for me. I love looking in my overstuffed Panty drawer and picking out the right pair for the day.
    To some this may not be a big deal but to me it certainly is!

Enjoy the fun with your girlfriend, you are very lucky!
    Crissy

Omg how fun!! You should absolutely spoiler her endlessly now

That's a really good bit of advice. My wife has been more supportive lately which has made me much more comfortable dressing around her, but more importantly, infinitely grateful to her for enabling me this way. I spoil her every day and she's constantly commenting on how I make her feel like a queen, which appears to make her even more supportive to my CDing. It's my belief that this is the key to having the kind of relationship I've always wanted, so every day I will do everything I can think of to spoil her and she always reciprocates in some way. You've got nothing to lose by trying it for youeself.
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5

I agree with you cindy

Platinum Member
    If you're lucky she'll keep you in panties all the time.

It's been two weeks of panties!

There was one night, when I was feeling particularly manly, and she gave me back one pair of boxers. The next day I went back to panties.

Very happy.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds great. She sounds like an awesome woman.
    Just another man in a dress

This has been a fun thread. Just keep enjoying it and having your wife participating is such a bonus.

I was also tentative at first about panties all day every day. I kept my jockey style underpants for a backup, but found I hardly ever wore them. Then without any fanfare, I decided wearing panties 24/7/365 was for me. The big test was when I wore panties to my annual physical. After that I got rid of all my old male underpants. It has been eight years now, and I'll never go back.

Amazing!!
    I had a beautiful woman I worked with in an office, we were both single, she was 20 years my senior but a knockout! She wore nude pantyhose and heels with skirts or dresses everyday. We flirted, and went out, made out, mostly flirted in the office.
    She would slide her skirt up her thighs, give me full peeks in the office, she?d let me feel her legs, and not sure the exact moment but she said one day I should try pantyhose because they feel so sexy. After some back n forth, she said she?d let me try a pair of hers.
    Next day She brought in a small bag, handed it to me, I went into the restroom and there was pantyhose, thigh highs, satin panties, a white half slip?I felt my heart rate increase.
    I tried on the pantyhose, and satin panties over them. Put my pants back on and went out to her desk. She loved that I did that and we spent the next 2 years playing like that in the office, . It was amazing! We no longer work there and drifted apart.
    Your story made me think of that first time wearing panties at the office and how special it felt. I?d come in in the morning and she?d have a new full bag of her clothes for me to try on.