I have today had my 1st opportunity to dress for nearly 6 months. Wife and 2 daughters out for a few hours which seems like a miracle. Dropped 1 daughter in town and went shopping around the charity/ thrift shops . I was like a kid in a sweetshop. Bought 2 dresses, a skirt, 2 pairs of black 60 denier opaque tights and a beaded necklace. Wasnt sure of dress size as have put on weight after the pandemic. 1 size 16 the other size 18. Was shocked that my belly made me look pregnant. Think I need a pantygirdle or corset until I lose weight.It was an exhilarating experience. Feel so calm and relaxed. As if I have left all my stresses and worries at my front door. A feeling of pure joy. Oh how I have missed it.Think most of the purchases on impulse the blue skirt and green tee shirt dress I don?t like. But the black M&S polka dot dress is a brilliant good quality bargain.Amazing walking around the house putting washing on the line and feeling the breeze on my legs.Sorry no pics. Not good on the IT and cant ask daughter to help.Hope everyone else has a good feminine weekend too.