Thread: No male clothes game

No male clothes game

When I was reading "She really did it!" thread, it reminded me on something I did many year ago when underdressing was still something that I didn't do on regular basis. I decided I want 2 weeks of "no male underwear time" and I locked all my male underwear and socks in a metal box and left the key in my drawer at work, before going on vacation (1 week at home, 1 week abroad). Nothing special happened in those 2 weeks, what I would need male underwear for, it was quite fun wearing panties every day, but quite a psychological game as well. You know, what if.. Especially when boarding a plane and wearing white female lace panties and black pantyhose under my pants. Now I almost exclusively wear female panties for years and even go to my doctor dressed like that, but otherwise I'm still in the closet and most of the time present myself as a man and wear male clothes.

More than on one occasion I considered doing the same challenge with shoes or pants, but never had enough courage to do that. I have some female shoes and pants that are quite unisex looking, I think, or at least don't scream out "female item" but still it is not the same as with panties and socks that are mostly hidden under male clothes. People who know at least a little about fashion, can tell the difference right away.

Did any of you ever did something like that? How did it go? Should I do it this year when going on vacation?
    I don't pass as a woman even remotely and I can't (don't dare do it) a version of vacation where I would present myself as a woman all the time. I just don't have a courage for that. Just pants or shoes, maybe.

The pants and shoes I really wouldn't worry about it because most people are not interested in what you are wearing.
    They are in their own world or on their cell phone and won't take the time to notice what pants you are wearing.
    The hurdle you need to clear is your own fear about people noticing.

Platinum Member
    I think under dressing without anyone knowing is more about a sense of fulfillment than making a statement to the world. Exclusively wearing hosiery when wearing shorts in the summer will not go unnoticed, while the panty still works. I've been trading in my cotton male underwear for my favorite nylon panties with the exception of toiling in the yard. This week I noticed a decent sale at JCP,com for Vanity Fair panties, including cotton. I order more than half a dozen cotton panties in white, black, pink and blue for under dressing when generating a sweat. Nylon is not absorbent, so soon I will don cotton when appropriate.

This all makes me think how little I liked wearing panties and even less so a bra, whole o was still pretending to be a boy. Now I wear panties only and a bra everyday. Oddly it wasn't even a fear of being found out. It just really didn't do much for me.

Back in March, we took a long weekend in Caen. On the Sunday, we were in Luc-sur-Mer (which is actually just along from Sword Beach) and, as often happens, the sea looked very inviting, beautiful breakers. I had no swimming costume, so I stripped down to my knickers and took an invigorating swim. There wasn't anybody on the beach, so only people walking along the sea wall could see anyway. But, honestly, these particular black knickers (I usually choose full pants from M&S) were so like trunks on me anyway - other than very much thinner, that nobody would have known.

I did the same thing N of Copenhagen last year, but went in with nothing.

@TAG I'm bit worried because a lot of people knows me (I'm not famous or anything like that), but it would still make me center of ridicule and caused me grief, if they would find out about my crossdressing "hobby". I have to be careful and I'm already taking risk when going out wearing female clothes occasionally, but wearing female clothes all day in tourist sights, it increases possibility that someone can take a picture or video of me and posts it on the internet. Or I stumble on someone I know, who is on vacation at the same place I will be. That's why I'm not sure if it is a good idea or not.

I’ve been patted down several times while wearing a bra and pantyhose. There was one time the guy asked me if I was wearing some sort of tight band around my waist, and I said "l'm wearing pantyhose." No problem. There were other times when the examiner checked out the back strap of my bra very carefully , but didn't say anything.

Attitude is everything. Once you get to the point where you can say proudly "Of course I'm wearing a bra! So what?", you've got it licked. But it's a long hard road to get to that point.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I no longer own any men's socks, underwear, or jeans. So yeah, I've done that.

Last October I was going out to Diva Las Vegas and I decided to travel en femme, I made sure to pack only female clothes. I actually was at the luggage weight limit so I couldn't have packed any male clothes unless I wanted to pay extra for baggage. Being so far from home, I definately would not have easy access to any of my male clothes or make a sudden change of my mind. I would have to go into a store as my feminine self and buy male clothes. I walked to the light rail, towing my luggage behind me, took the tram to the airport, checked my bags, went through security, loaded onto the plane, all dressed as Becky. I spent 6 days and 5 nights as my femme self with zero access to any male clothing. It was super fun and would absolutely do it again. It did give me a better understanding of some challenges women have; putting on makeup everyday, scrubbing off makeup every night, finally getting to take off your bra after a full day, a full day in heels, etc.
    Rebecca Bas

When I go to Keystone, I always leave my house in male mode and return in male mode (house rules), changing at the hotel when I get there and changing in the car coming home.

Once, I went with a friend who lived nearby. I slept at her place the night before and decided to be brave and leave all my boy clothes there. I changed back to boy mode when I dropped her off on the return trip, without violating my house rules.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I played such 'games' when I was a teen. Later, I pretty much just stuck to either dressing as 'all boy' or 'all girl'. As I got older, I simply think of my male clothing as my 'man uniform' which I will wear to do whatever tasks would be easier while dressed as a standard issue male. When I'm done, I go back to my all girl outfit.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My girlfriend always proposes things like panties week, or even a month. She calls special events and act and pretends that they are very serious and we both have to abide to it. Valentines day in Brazil was last week and she got me two very sexy satin chemises, so we are are currently in satin night week. she couldn’t be more fun!

Enjoy the games!