What a weekend, my wife and I went shopping for bed lining and a bra for her at Belks. I happened to see a dress I liked but didn't mention it at the time. I did say something later that evening and she told me to be ready to go the next day. So, the next morning I got up made the bed, cleaned the kitchen up and was ready to go. My wife was still in her night gown when I told her I was ready to go. She was ready within 5 minutes and she took me back to Belks, I found the dress I was looking for along with 2 other dresses, a set of stackable necklaces that match my stackable bracelets and I even bought my first 2 bras as well. I had to get the SA to get my measurements which was cool, she even suggested that I get an A/B size that I could wear without much notice and a C cup for a more full figure. After arriving home my wife tore into my bags wanting to see what all I had purchased and then made me try everything on, full approval on everything. After the viewing she said get dress "male mode" we are going shopping again. She wanted a tank top, shorts and a shirt and hopefully a couple bras. While shopping for her, she actually bought me a tank top that is so comfortable, she said she felt bad because my tank tops are uncomfortable. She also bought me 2 pair of thigh high pantyhose as well and told me to make sure I shave my legs.. I had mentioned a couple months back. I asked her a while back if she would pick some up for me but she bought me a 12 pack of knee highs which I don't care for but thanked her anyway. It's crazy that she has slowly accepted my CDing and doesn't mind anything a wear but she DOES NOT want to see me in makeup. She even let's me wear my dresses in front of 1 of our friends, that's a whole other story. Anywho, I'm gonna have to figure out someway to show my appreciation.