Thread: Caught my wife!

Caught my wife!

I caught my wife taking pictures of me last weekend. I had purchased a pair of female shorts from the dollar store a few months back but never worn them. Since the weather has changed and I've been sunbathing to tan, I decided to finally try them on. Yes, they are cut higher than my normal shorts, very cheeky. So, I grabbed a chair to sit in the sun and caught my wife taking pictures of me. LOL... I'm not sure who was more surprised, her for seeing me in those shorts or me knowing she was taking pictures...

Very funny!
    Until she starts using them against you.
    I hope not?

Hmmm...sort of a FTM peeping tom - what does this mean? Of course, if you like the way they came out maybe you can post them!

Since she will take pictures of you like this, make sure she takes pictures when you're "dressed to kill" so you can post them here.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I hope that there is not an ulterior motive behind this .

DeeDee67, do you have any reason to suspect that the pics your wife took might be used against you? Hope not.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Well I would be flattered if my wife took some pics but let's just say the next opportunity I would get maybe while my wife is changing my photo button my slip. Lol. It might be just for fun but you know us on this community we are always on defence and looking out for each other.

Unless you know for sure she has no ulterior motive I would be very cautious, this potentially has red flags all over it.

Ok, I just read your other thread you started yesterday about a wonderful weekend with your wife. This thread may be a false alarm.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 06-13-2022 at 11:45 PM.
    Crissy

It is possible she is up to something, but I don't think that is probable. You might just ask her in a way that says you are curious. Communication always helps to reduce the misinterpretations that at the time seem sensible but are really very wrong. Maybe she thought you were sexy in those shorts and she was a little turned on by your look. Don't assume - ASK.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    DeeDee, in my experience women's shorts r only "cheeky" in me when I have butt pads on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Love that your wife enjoys taking pics of you dressed.

Don't quite get the drift, put by several others in this thread, about an ultirior motive. Trust is at the foundation of any and all long term partnerships. I feel those who think they need to consider why a partner is taking pictures of them have more to worry about than how they dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Don't quite get the drift, put by several others in this thread, about an ultirior motive. Trust is at the foundation of any and all long term partnerships.
    Jane, my ex-wife was the worst type of manipulator. She would use a picture like that as blackmail.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Love that your wife enjoys taking pics of you dressed.

Don't quite get the drift, put by several others in this thread, about an ultirior motive. Trust is at the foundation of any and all long term partnerships. I feel those who think they need to consider why a partner is taking pictures of them have more to worry about than how they dress.
    Agreed! It sounds like those people are channeling their own trust issues. I assume the pictures are just playful fun.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds pretty harmless to me. Hope she is having fun.
    Just another man in a dress

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    Very funny!
    Until she starts using them against you.
    I hope not?
    ^this. My wife started taking pictures of me in girl clothing, she had even bought me a couple of dresses. When she showed up with the Polaroid camera, smiling, I thought that she was finally coming around. I had no way to know, what she was going to do with those pictures, as I had never taken any of myself dressed in girl clothes.

Nope. She used those pics to blackmail me during the divorce.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It saddens me how many of you have trust issues with your wife and even more how many have been betrayed by a wife. I'd love it if my wife wanted to take pics of me dressed! Of course I'd first have to explain to her the pics CAN be taken without automatically going to facebook, she doesn't seem to understand that little detail.

My wife loves taking pictures of me in fact we have one room with the walls covered of my very best shots, roughly every 3 weeks she says its modelling day and I will spend the whole day posing in the new outfits and wigs that she has brought for me while she fusses around me making me do glamour poses, she finds it hilarious as before we started our role reversal I used to like getting her to pose for me, how things have changed. I'm sure your wife isn't being malicious just having fun.

I'm waiting for your update, as to whether or not you asked her about taking pictures. Did she share them with you?

One of my hubby's favorite pictures of himself is one I took while he was standing at a bar with his back to me. Maybe you will like the ones she took.

Ok, up date! Just to be clear although the shorts are women's and short cut, they were however camo!LOL
    All my other male shorts are almost to my knees, my wife found it cute when I bent over to pick something up and the shorts rode up my bum just a bit. Everything is very and I have no worries about any trust issues with her or her with me. Thanks for all the input and BTW I posted a few pics on the pics and video forum just overlook the bad hair day lol