Thread: Working out dressed, sort of

Working out dressed, sort of

I usually workout M-F and I had never dressed while working out before today. I was able to get most of my routine completed this morning but, I had a Zoom meeting that I had to attend so I was not able to get my hand cycle workout in. After I finished the first part and before my meeting, I decided to put on a sports bra to get that familiar hug I desire. After I was done, I decided to go ahead and finish up working out. I started thinking "what if" and then "what the hell," I threw in my older set of forms with some athletic spray adhesive (Cramer QDA). I knew it would not hold the forms unsupported but it would keep them in place while I exercised. With everything in place, I busted out 30 min on the bike. It was so much FUN! I wish I had worn something a little more sexy as an outer layer but it felt so right. There was just enough weight in the front and the jiggle factor was like WOW!! The adhesive is waterproof so I didn't have to worry about sweating them off. I don't know if I will be able to effectively complete the rest of my exercises dressed like that but we'll see.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

I've been going to yoga classes "dressed sort of" for several years now. I typically wear a pair of femme leggings and a tank top or racerback top, boy undies and no bra. Before COVID, I had transitioned from all boy to femme during the class. The GGs in class seemed to appreciate my style and were always waiting to see what I'd be wearing. For a while, some of the GGs tried to keep up with me in style, but I always thought that my style was more femme then theirs. The GMs never said anything. I guess they were afraid they might catch something.

After COVID, the composition of the class changed. No one (GG or GM) has said anything to me, except the instructor who was the same as the one before COVID.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-13-2022 at 08:25 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have been wearing leggings to the gym for years. All styles.

I started going to the gym dressed in leggings, sports bra, forms and a women's shirt in the morning as the relaxed COVID restrictions in Texas, so a long time ago. I'd head into my office, change, go to the gym, workout and return to office.

That ended when my employer decided that we didn't need an office and we'd all work from home. Going back to the gym took me a little bit, (it was summer and I was riding bikes a lot)took longer dressed as I had.

I've now been going for about 2 months three times a week. I think the check-in people would be a little concerned at this point if I went as the guy that pops-up on their screen when they scan my membership card. I've been going with eye make-up and lipstick along with the clothes above.

So far I've not had any issues. I've noticed a few people double check me, but nothing other than that.

I?m not sure that I could handle working out dressed. WAY too sexy!!

Camille, It definitely took my mind off of my workout. 30 minutes went by like a flash!!
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Might make a great spin class!

Try Zumba, or whatever other class is predominantly GGs.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

In colder weather I sometimes wear women?s running tights instead of male tights, they pretty much look the same, but there are some slight differences and I like knowing they are female attire. And if it?s cool enough for a loose top I can wear a tee shirt bra. But this time of year I have to run in boring men?s clothes.

But I can?t help wishing I was running in a cute skirt and padded jog bra.

AmeeJo:

I totally understand the pleasure that you enjoy from working out in a bra and forms. My guess is that you would enjoy any femme attire that you could get away with while exercising, just reading a book, or merely daydreaming.

I too have enjoyed working out in my well equipped basement workout room while wearing various women's workout attire. I have even enjoyed the suffering of a wig and make up to totally enjoy the reflection of myself in several large wall mirrors. Talk about narcissistic behavior.

I say, go for it...carefully. Considering the condition you are left with from your accident, I would cheer anything feminine that might bring you happiness, pleasure, or just plain fun.

Warm regards and thank you for your service,
    Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.