Thread: Are they jealous

Are they jealous

Well I'm going out to run in a pair of lightweight tan leggings. I often run in leggings with a feminine look. I do get stares. I've always wondered; do you think that many guys who see me out are sort of jealous that they can't wear more feminine attire?

Many? Doubtful.
    A few? Probably.
    Me? Yes - but then again, I don't run (knees), so it's a moot point.

If indeed they are jealous because they can't wear feminine attire, I think you've got to ask the question, why can't they - what's stopping them if they want to? Lots of possible answers to that one!

Anything different that stands out from the crowd gets stares. There may be a few that are jealous . There may also be some that admire your single minded ness . Some may view it as bravery.It is you being you Angela and why should you not be yourself.

I think they just see you as an attractive female and treat you as such.
    I've heard the comment that you are old when guys no longer stare at you.
    One of the big factors in female appearance is how old you are.
    Which is why we see anti aging serums advertised on prime time television.

There is a local plastic surgeon that advertises that "women don't have to put up with it" and shows a picture of a empty single bed.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 06-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.

Around here (my neighborhood) there could be some envy at your slender figure. As for the women's attire, a few would smile. Most though, just ignore it and a few would think you are a bit off. I get the latter, but I find that most people are on autopilot and don't really pay much, if any, attention to other people.

As usual anywhere, if you get hostile looks it is best to move away quickly.

To be clear I was not fully dressed. I have never run or worked out fully dressed. Given how hard I go it would not make sense. I simply had my leggings on which were certainly femme.

Platinum Member
    Jealous? Maybe the person is thinking, WTF? Perhaps, they are staring because they are seeing someone out of the ordinary. People stare with their eyes. But, what about the rest of the facial expression?

Are guys who see you out are sort of jealous that they can't wear more feminine attire?

If the answer is "yes" it's probably only those guys who are also members of CD.com. ��

Having said that, it matters not. If you enjoy the thought or fantasy that other guys are jealous of your femme attire, then just keep enjoying it as you work out and stay in shape. Such thoughts and fantasies are fun, so have fun as you run.

Teresa
    Fantasy Expert
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thinking this way is a tran's fantasy!

95% of males aren't "jealous" because it never occurres to them to try on women's things!

I know because for 50 years I was one of them. I had countless opportunities to try on my wife and girlfriend's things. But, the thot NEVER ENTERED MY HEAD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with Sherry on this one.

Projecting, projecting...

I'm with, not at all

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nope I doubt many are the least bit jealous. I sometimes buy/ wear woman's walking trousers simply because they fit my long legs better than men's. Not sure any one has ever even noticed. Certainly never heard a comment. But then they are not bright colours, just have the odd delicate details here and there.

Angela, I think the answer is no. A lot of guys are really uptight.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If you are looking at guys for a reaction, maybe they are wondering why you are "staring" at them.

Of course, any man can wear feminine attire. It's just a matter of putting it on.

Way back in the early 80s, I so, so wanted to get my hair permed. One day I was walking past a salon when I saw this young fellow with his hair in perm rods. I guess I was staring at him pretty brazenly when he looked up and saw me. His face went red and he looked very embarrassed. I just walked away feeling bad. To this day I wish I had said something encouraging or even just given a thumbs-up. Karma kind of caught up with me a couple of years later. I was having a perm done when the father of one of the stylists came in to pick up his daughter. I looked into the mirror to see him staring at the back of my head with a disgusted look on his face. I thought it was funny and just smiled at him.

While there's a general desire to believe 'Gee, everyone is just like me!', it's usually not true. It's just a psychological mechanism to help yourself feel better about the things you are insecure about. After all, if 'everyone else' feels the same way, then you're just fine, right?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.