Thread: Baby steps

Baby steps

So a little background, I came out to my wife about 7-8 yrs ago and it didn?t go well. I was closeted and it was out of no where when I told her and she had no idea I dressed. So the great purge happened. Fast forward to this year I decided I was going to shave off body hair (I?m not a fan, I think it?s kinda gross). So I shave my legs and she suggested I wax the top half because of ingrown hairs. While on vacation I needed a pair of shorts so she offered hers (um, yes). I mentioned how soft they were and I?d have to get a pair. On another weekend trip I was needed underwear so my kid suggested I wear mommy?s. My wife said I don?t care go ahead. A few weeks ago I bought her a new bra and I bought myself a pair of boy shorts. She thought they were for her and I said they were for me. She said you just wanted to let me know and I said yes. She said I don?t think they?ll fit, (I bought Medium). She didn?t say it in a snotty or nasty way just an FYI. Then at Costco this weekend she bought some of the same shorts from the trip I wore and I told her I grabbed a pair for me and she said ok. So, I?m wondering if the tide is turning. I?d love to wear panties 24/7 but I?m not rushing things. We?ll see how this goes.

My response to anyone who asks a question like this, is to ask her. Don't guess, don't assume anything.

Asking strangers on a forum who don't know you or her, will not give you a true answer.

Platinum Member
    Maybe she is softening a bit at least.

I too am taking baby steps. She?s known for years about my fantasy but never really explored it.

Another GG saying the obvious talk to her.
    How would strangers know if the tide is turning ?
    Maybe she just loves you and wants to do something to make you happy.
    Maybe she sees it in a different light.
    But please talk to her about it and you will know.
    Last edited by Di; 06-14-2022 at 07:46 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I would say yes the tide is turning, but on the other hand, no it is not turning. You are asking about her motivations behind what you perceive is a change in her perspective. That is an awful lot of interpretation of what appears to be positive which may be your interpretation somewhat based on perhaps your desire for a change to occur. Perhaps you can see why Char and Di said you should ask her in a tactful way if that is the case. And I agree with them completely. Unless those shorts are obviously designed for women and are not of a generalized design that could be unisex I would not assume anything. If you are wrong it could be very bad for you.

My advice is to follow the advice of Di and CharGG.

Why? I am one of the lucky guys who has a dream come true wife, who fully supports and participates in my CD'ing. However, if I were to identify the reasons why I'm so lucky, it's because I was honest with her from day one, and because I have continued to communicate. Yes, there were bumps along the way, but honest talk and patience allowed us both to better understand and to overcome the concerns.

Yes, what I did was high risk, but if you want to grow together throughout your marriage, honestly and communication are the magic keys that may lead to a happier marriage for you both. Don't guess. Talk.

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

You need to be very careful. Do you assume that the tide is completely turning. In other words, do not open the flood gates and go all-out with your CDing because at this time, you don't know where the boundary is located. You could be on the very edge of her acceptable boundary, or you could be far from it and you have no way of knowing. Be thankful for the progress that you have made, but be very careful.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Several have said that maybe the tide has turned. When it comes to CD"ing and wives it can be compared to the ocean. The tide comes in, then the tide goes out... Sit down and have a good talk, it can't hurt and then she is aware of where you are at.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Platinum Member
    It is possible your wife may be re-evaluating her stance, but, you really do not know when you're going to hit a wall of resistance. You should sit down and talk to her and find out how far she is willing to go, and, what your ultimate goal may be.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can't tell if you're bragging or complaining, Sienna?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The great thing is she is trying to accept your crossdressing, but be cautious about pushing her too far. As said by others, if there is a possibility of talking, honest communication can avoid a blow up.

Sienna, it don't you or your wife, but as a wild ass guess, maybe she perceives your marriage as strong enough that she no longer feels threatened by your dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I agree I need to find out and not assume. The post was just a ?dang is she changing her mind? type of thing. I was wearing a pair of boy shorts from Sonoma that I?d told her about. I had gone for my morning walk and mentioned how they dry out fast. She asked if they were the women's underwear, and I said yes. I asked is it ok that I wear them and she said I don?t care. Now this brings up more questions. 😫😫 I need to find out if it?s I don?t care about that 1 pair, are ?boy shorts? only OK because they look like boxers, or are panties in general on the table? I?m fine with just wearing panties as it?s way more than I?ve had. I know not to rush it and move slow so I?m going to be a turtle.