Thread: Checking into hotel room while dressed

Checking into hotel room while dressed

Had a big Confidence booster over the weekend checking into my hotel room. Want to the front desk dressed handed over my ID and credit card to the front desk lady. She does some work on her computer looks up and says ?Mam (Insert male name here) needs to come in to check in. Was she ever surprised when I had to lower my voice to inform her that was me. Lucky there wasn?t anyone else in the lobby. Anyone else have similar stories?

I've never been dressed in public BUT I can only imagine what a confidence booster that was. After you lowered your voice, what kind of reaction did she give?
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

She was very apologetic. I told her she was fine and I understood she was just trying to do her job.

I was checking in about a year ago and the clerk, after getting my guy credit card and driver's license, asked for <male name>. I pointed to me.

Another time I checked into a hotel in Chicago, handed the clerk my driver's license, and said something like "I'm in there somewhere."
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Wow how nice. based on your profile picture I'm not supsurprised.

Definitely a nice confidence booster, congrats!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    While traveling cross country en femme several years ago, I called ahead to reserve a room at a hotel on my route. When I got there, the young lady who took my call was perhaps a bit surprised at my non-male presentation, but delightful, and observed that blondes have more fun

Alexia, That's a great story. While I have checked into many hotels to become Jamie, I have never checked in as Jamie.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

One of the cool things about going to Keystone is that everyone there knows that boys will be coming dressed as girls. I've checked in and/or out girl mode many times, and I've also checked in half and half. This year I checked in in boy mode but with one half inch pink dipping nails that I got after leaving home but before checking in. I changed from 100% girl mode to 99.44% boy mode (I was still wearing panties) in the car on the way home.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have checked into hotels over the years while dressed handing the clerk my drivers license and credit card also only to get a bewildered look. i just smile back and say drivers license pics are always terrible.

I’ve yet to attend keystone and it’s in my backyard basically live half hour from hotel. I’m extremely excited about 2023.

i do it all,the time, wearing womens clothes and putting makup on is not a criminal offence ?, so why is it a problem to walk round in womens clothes and wear makeup ?, the police arent going to arrest you ?, peeps might look, but wont actually stop you in the street, let see , if you see what you think is a guy dressed in womens clothes, would you march over to him and say "hey" excuse me, why are you wearing womens clothes !!!!!!, no you wouldnt, so be brave, nobody is going to question you. Rant over, lol, believe me nobody will bother you

A few years back I went to a bank downtown to convert Euros to US dollars after a trip to Italy. I was dressed en femme and all was going fine as I talked with the teller and she was filling out the forms on her computer. She asked for my ID as she needed to enter that information into the form. I pulled my drivers license from my purse and handed it to her. After looking at it she got a confused look and said that she needed my ID. I responded in my male voice something like "I don't always look this nice". At that point she realized what was going on and was very polite and friendly with the rest of the transaction. At the end she even said that it was nice to meet me. I know that I don't pass, but I came away from that experience feeling great.

Did the check in a few times some years ago when we took a "girls only" vacation.
    I just filled out the form and gave my credit card (female name) and that was it. Never was asked for ID.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

That definitely sounds fun. Risky but maybe that?s why it seems fun.

Wasn’t so risky it was in the DC area and it was pride weekend this weekend so not so risky and I to the point where I just don’t care.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    A little over a year ago I flew out of Portland Oregon (Masks were still required.) The TSA guy seemed genuinely surprised even when I pulled my mask down. He suggested I get my passport photo updated....I was in the clouds figuratively and literally the next few hours

Barbara

I checked into a Motel 6 once and they didn't ask for ID. So on my next trip, I went to a Motel 6 en femme, but they asked me for ID. I gave them my driver's license and credit card, they did a double-take, then started to enter my name, and I mentioned I went by Grace. They duly noted that on the registration. When I checked out, they greeted me as Grace, and everything went swimmingly. I've not done this again, though I may do so one day. It felt good and kind of scary at the same time.

One nice thing about picking a name that’s just the female version of my male name is the nickname can be the exact same and that’s what I normally say so there’s little confusion

I frequently check into hotels as myself (Cynthia) and I?ve had a full range of different experiences, most of them good. There was one male clerk who insisted on calling me by my male name, and woman who referred to me using female pronouns, but kept muttering male pronouns under her breath. Other than that, no problem. And as for the jerks, that?s their problem, not mine.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I love that story. I can just imagine how good it felt.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    The last two times i went to Keystone in Harrisburg, PA, I was dressed as Michelle. I got no real reaction that i saw. They just checked me in and off to my room i went.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: