Thread: weird things are feeling more normal

weird things are feeling more normal

The other day my wife needed me to help her drive the grandkids home. In spite of our culturally homophobic neighbors being out front, I walked out with her wearing my short shorts and cami to drive them over. Just seemed normal, and didn't care if they saw.

Felt good, too.

It doesn't hurt that I've acquired a reputation in the neighborhood, undeserved but I like it, of being dangerous and psychotic. Probably why we've never had a break in or packages stolen from our porch in spite of our crappy neighborhood.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wow!

I wanted u to have at least one post, OAG. But, couldn't think of anything else to say!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Think of it as doing them a public service. You are giving them a chance to expand their minds.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Wow!
    That is what I was going to say, Sherry!

Your neighborhood does not sound like an ordinary average neighborhood, OAG!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not sure about your neighbourhood. Good on you for simply being you.

lol I'm sure I've given a few of the neighbors WTF moments, but I usually keep it to the backyard or at night. This time just didn't care. I wonder if this will happen more? Time will tell...

The neighborhood was great when we moved in 22 years ago. Now it's not. (sigh)