Thread: A fun night of clubbing - so cool

A fun night of clubbing - so cool

Hi all,

I had another fun night out Saturday as I had an opportunity to go back to The Castle in Tampa FL, my 4th time since last year. You can wear whatever you want and nobody cares, so you see some interesting attire. Women wear sexy things, and some men wear odd things. One guy was on the dance floor wearing what appeared to be a GI Joe uniform complete with helmet.

It was already very crowded on the dance floor when I arrived. I sat on the edge of a stage drinking my first beer. A woman next to me chatted with me for a bit. She said she had been coming there since she was 18. It turns out she is now a retired doctor but did not look old enough to be retired. I find it interesting that if you knew her on a professional level, you might never guess she was the clubbing type. So cool, you just never know people sometimes.

I met another young woman who wanted to dance. She was really cute in her shiny pink latex dress. After dancing she introduced me to two friends, a man and a woman. She said it was her male friends first time there. He loved the place saying it reminded him of clubs in Germany. The two women had black cat masquerade masks, one of which had orange led lighting built in. I danced some more with the girl in pink - now with her black cat mask on - freaky but fun. Later she tells me she wants to dance with another woman out on the dance floor. Next thing I know she is out there with her and whispers something in her ear. Then she starts putting her hands all over the other woman. Wow, that was quick. I bumped into her several times throughout the evening, and we gave each other big hugs when her group was heading out.

I am leaving out one detail that was pretty freaky, but all in all it was a great time with brief interactions with most. My last encounter of the evening was with a woman who I had seen dancing with two other women earlier. All three had scandalous outfits with leather straps and black fishnets while the back sides were completely open like a thong. Thin jewelry type chain links danged over their back sides. Of course I had some sexy attire on myself and she noticed me when we passed face to face. I don?t even remember exactly what she said, but we danced for a bit. She is a bit of a touchy feely type and was rubbing her hands up and down my arms. Then she asks what I am doing afterwards implying something about going with her and her friends. This was around 2:45 and the club closes at 3 AM. Little alarm bells went off in my head saying don?t you even think about it Sandi. What happens in the clubs stays there. I gave her a hug and said I have a long drive in the morning - so sorry and said goodbye.

I enjoy the interaction with people. I talked to some men as well who had complimented me. It?s all good fun when you are well accepted.

My female bartender remembered me from my last trip and had my beer ready before I even got to the counter. People like her work very hard, and I try to make up for the low tippers. Some like her very much appreciate it and gave me excellent service : )

If interested in looking up the club, just Google this: The Castle Ybor

Thanks for reading. I just like to share my fun outings, but I do not think I can ever out do the Vegas girls outings.

Sandi

Great post Sandi, keep em coming.

I really should go there sometime....

Thanks Kym and OrdinaryAverageGuy,

By the way, the closest hotel is a Hilton Garden Inn which is easy walking distance of only one block, so you can dress away from prying eyes and just walk over to the club - it is super convenient.

Sandi

Sure, leave out the part about the whips and chains!

Sandi, I'm glad you got another chance to go dancing and had a good time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sandi, sounds like another fun outing.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I can't understand why you keep going back....

Fess up. How many of the outfits that you see do you say to yourself "I'd like to see how that would look on me?" and start looking online for it? (I was out Friday night with friend Michelle and saw a woman with a halter top that just tied in the back and immediately wondered if I could make that work--I was wearing a strappy top dress to begin with because it was hot).

I hear you about acceptance. I have a head start--my very engaging friend Michelle--but I've been very well accepted at a pretty vanilla bar in Michelle's hometown. But you will NEVER find out if you are accepted if you never make it out the door.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Dee,

I hear what you are saying. I was quite frustrated to only dress in my hotel room back in 2017, when I finally took the leap of going out socially. I would never have thought I could get to the comfort and acceptance level I have found. Granted I mostly go to friendly clubs, but I found I love to dance while dressed up. So that is my thing now, and it has given me a lot of enjoyment.

Sandi

It's always a treat to hear of your clubbing Adventures Sandi. I checked out the Castle's website, more goth than i was expecting, but still very cool.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Sandi, Thanks for keeping us up to date with your latest fun adventure, I think we all look forward to it.
    Crissy

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That sounds like a lot of fun Sandie. Dancing is such great fun.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sounds like you had another great night out.

Peace & Love
    Gerri

I?m always glad and a little envious when I read your adventures. I try to picture what you?re wearing. Glad to hear about your fun time.

Thanks all,

For NancySue. Earlier in the year I had put this outfit together just for going to this club:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...6&d=1643505768

But, because it was too hot, I had to cut down on some things. I did have the boots on in this picture and I can tell you my feet were killing me by the time I walked back to my hotel. I came in the lobby and several people were at the counter. I jokingly said I am not drunk, I am just having trouble walking in these heels and they all had a big laugh. We all chatted a bit before I retired for the night. This area is known for its bar scene so most people there are cool with it all.

It?s a good idea to wear your shoes a lot before you try to dance in them.

Sandi

Sandi, you make me so jealous. But it is nice to hear all your adventures. I do not know if I would have ever done the things you enjoy. Unfortunately, stuck on a walker will likely decide the matter for me. But you just keep on trucking and keep us informed.