Questions ladies I apologize ahead of time if this is not the right place to post this question but here i ago ever since I could remember as a young child when my sister would baby sit out next door neighbors kids witch were female and they would play with Barbie?s o would always wanna play with Barbie?s as well never thought it was wrong this was around 6 years old fastfoward to when I was 12 and I remember watching my first adult videos and being worked up and would go thru my sisters clothing and try?s on some silly shorts and I felt better and took em off and went on and off for a while when ever I could find a piece of woman?s clothing then fast forward too when I was 20 started buying womens underwear and escalated to trying on more things like earrings wigs and that made my first relationship end and at that point and I was so ashamed that I purged and swore to never do it agin 4 year later while dating agin the urge came back and it was worse once agin did it all over and ended my relationship and I stopped agin then the third time years later I did agin and fully dressed and threw it all away once agin and now years after all that it has escalated to me day dreaming of being a full woman having breast and curves and it?s doesn?t wanna go away and as much I try to not give into its to the point I can?t focus and feel like life is just on cruise control like I?m just alive floating it?s weird to explain any ways sorry for the grammar ahead of time I was in such a hurry to type this before I forgot any input ladies?