Thread: Leaving the house fully dressed

Leaving the house fully dressed

On Saturday I've booked a weekend away, I'm getting ready at home, and can leave the house fully dressed, no male clothes at all, so when I go that's it all female till I get back, and yes I've done it once before, but still nerve racking, I've no safety net of getting changed, yikes, going to Blackpool my local seaside resort, amazing place of drag acts and lgbt safe, but OMG once I leave home all female, no safety, loving it

I'm jealous. Sounds like a fun adventure. Enjoy it.

Debs, it can be very nerve racking but so liberating! Last summer I had 5 days alone, no one in town to call if the car broke down, etc., and not having the option of boy clothes actually gave me some confidence as I was going to have to deal with anything and everything as Jamie!

Please remember to share your challenges and triumphs, can't wait to hear about both.
    Last edited by NjJamie; 06-21-2022 at 09:30 PM. Reason: typo

Good luck, you will kill it I'm sure.

Sounds like an adventure! As long as your not staying in Torquay, at Fawlty Towers!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Wrong end of the country Karen. I was in Torquay twice last week. Blackpool is so much better.

Have a great adventure Debs.

Debs,

All will be good. Your presentation is spot on so I'm sure everything will hunky dorry.

I presume a spot of retail therapy will be the order of the day. And a ride on a tram perhaps?

Platinum Member
    Yeah, there’s an element of apprehension when one leaves the male entirely behind, but as you know the worries subside and are quickly replaced by the feeling of freedom and joy. Returning to the male mode grows more difficult with each added day one spend as a woman.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 06-22-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Sounds like it will be fun. Let us know how your adventure turns out.

Sandi

I would love to do that . Blackpool is on the to do list.

Debs. please remember that you are one of many women. People are so focused on what they are doing nobody really cares that you are dressed, Stay chill and super enjoy your time.

Have a blast Debs! Please let us know how everything went when you get back.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I love NMC vacations (No Male Clothing) The only weird part is coming back and having someone say to you "Can I help you, Sir?" and you look around to see who they're talking to.

We all wish we were going with you!

Planning a quite similar trip to Provincetown, MA in September. Visiting a friend there later this month to get the lay of the land.

I've gone out WMC a few times, but even when I had an emergency and male clothing as a backup, I decided not to change.

Once, coming back from Keystone in full femme, I stopped on the way home and accidently let my battery drain down. I had to call AAA for a jump. I could have changed, but just decided not to. What was the worst that could happen. The local tow truck guy was very professional and just did his job giving me a jump. He couldn't have missed that I was a guy in a dress, but he didn't even give me a funny look.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.