Hi,
I've just found this site and it's been great looking through previous forum posts to see what peoples thoughts are on various aspects of dressing.
My dressing is (was) very much in the closet. I've had a girlfriend or two over the years who have tolerated it, one who ran away upon discovering but generally it's been a lonely "activity".
Yesterday, I came out of the closet and into the men's locker room!
I'm new to the sport of golf and as it's still very exciting, a bit of rain and wind yesterday didn't put me off. When I got back to the clubhouse, I popped into the locker room to dry off and change my clothes. I underdress, quite often to the extent that my underwear drawer has men's and women's knickers and I generally don't put much thought as to which I put on in the morning.
You can guess what happened, I was chatting to a couple of blokes as I was changing, I changed my top and then off came my trousers to be replace with a dry pair. I sort of noticed that the men were kind of looking away once my trousers came off but I just put that down to manners.
When I got home I stripped off for a shower and noticed that I was wearing white lacy full ladies knickers!
The golf club is a small club where everybody knows everybody on a small Scottish Island!
I'm still processing the implications. - There's a bit of me that is horrified, there's a bit that's amused and there's a bit that's quite relieved.
That said, I cant see me on the course ever in a dress, but who knows.
Andy