Thread: Yikes, clearly in no mans land

Yikes, clearly in no mans land

So laying down to sleep last night, I reviewed the day and realized I am way way over in no mans land. During the day my wife made a request and I acted on it without thinking. There is no way in H* I could have done that years ago.

Oh, what was the request?
    "remember # and # and Alpha".
    Huh?
    Band size and cup size silly. Get me some new bras.
    So I ordered some.

Later I'm thinking, what a mine field. Decades ago I got her bras of a wide variety: push up, gossamer, demi, decorative patterns, splash of colors and even open cup. Most were wore once and quietly shelved. The open cup received a few comments....enough said. After that I never ordered another bra for her til yesterday.

I opted for free shipping, so next week I'll see if I did any better this time. What are the odds one of them might work with only knowing size? 1/5; 1/10; 1/100; 1/infinity!!!!

We'll have to wait the conclusion of episode next week to find out. It's a two part story....

Platinum Member
    That would never ever work in my home. MY wife finds bra shopping to be a major effort for comfort and fit. I suspect your choices and her wearing them once are akin to playing with your mind; seeing what your perceptions are of women's bras as relates to her. Do you ever check out what she actually wears?

Not sure if you mean that your wife asked YOU to buy bras online for HER or were you are buying for yourself.

If they are for HER, my suggestion would be that she just buy them herself, especially since the previous ones were "shelved".
    Last edited by char GG; 06-17-2022 at 11:38 AM.

They were for her. Guess she was jealous of the last two I got for me.

I surprised my wife by buying a bra for her about 3 years ago. I knew her size so that wasn't a problem. It had a "dual side closure" vs. either a front or back closure. She put it on, declared she didn't really care for it, thanked me for the thought, and put it in her drawer of bras where it has remained ever since.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Aspiring Member
    ive bought many bras for my wife and gfs. most get worn. some dont no big deal

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's a name for couples who continually play silly games to try and sabotage each other! Codependent?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Isn't that in Denmark.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-18-2022 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

I buy my wife all sorts of clothing, bras, panties, dresses, jeans tops, everything. I know her sizes better than she does.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    Like you I buy my Queen clothes, lingerie for Birthdays, Christmas and Anniversaries, your comment reminded me of a telephone call I had at work and it was my Queen whist out shopping with her mother asking me what size bra does she wear as it has been so long since she purchase any by herself. lol

My wife and I shop together all the time. I have purchased her many bras and other items on a whim. It helps when she is there to give me some insight as to whether she will like the item or not.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Bra shopping is not nearly as simple as knowing cup and band size. I'd never send someone to shop for me, unless I could also tell them what brand and style. You might inquire about those two additional variables.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Just knowing someone's size is absolutely no guarantee that it's going to fit them right. Women's clothing especially; their bodies are curved differently from person to person even in the same size.
    Bras? The differences in what one woman sees as comfortable and another can't stand to wear for more than a couple of minutes are rampant. It's one reason why they spend so much time in dressing rooms.
    I, too, made the mistake of buying my wife an outfit I thought was fashionable and cute. She wore it once. And she hated anything feminine, especially anything with lace on it. Then there was the time she admired a dress in a store window; so I snuck back and bought it in her size. Her response? 'OH, it's beautiful, but it's not something I'd ever wear'.
    Back it went.

Never again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Two of three arrived. One foul ball and one second base. Size was right, style was good, color was good, but manufacturers vary too much in cup and band sizing. Ugh.. Points for trying. One to go. Maybe I'll still win the lottery....

My wife and I have very different taste in clothing. We would never wear each other's clothes, even if we were the same size. She's a 10, I?m a 16. I love bodycon clothing, she hates it. My hips are somewhat wider than my waist, so I can wear bodycon styles. She has a delightful hourglass shape, but no bodycon. I love underwire bras, she hates them. That's fine with me. To each her own.