Thread: Supergirl Returns

Supergirl Returns

When I got to the event I stayed dressed all weekend only male clothes I had is what I wore to the hotel. I was dressed as Wonder Woman the first day. I was taking a picture with the Welcome to Metropolis billboard I had a couple watching me from a bench. I was making my way to my car and the Optimas prime rig drove by and honked. When I made it to the event a little girl yelled OMG wonder woman her mom told me she was wanting to see wonder woman. There was a Gotham cop car and the owner asked me to take a picture with it. All day I was getting pictures with me and complemented how I looked. One girl said you look amazing when I said thanks she said OMG your a guy thats even better. A guy came up to me and said he and his wife was at the picnic table that morning. He aske if I wanted to be interviewed for his youtube channel I said yes I check when I got home I made it to youtube. When I visited the local shops I was asked to take a picture for them one was with a WW statue some with a WW cutout and some was Infront with the sign. I also met a couple of wrestlers the best part was taking pictures with little kids and seeing the joy on their face. When I called it a day I stopped by dollar tree took a pictures with the workers. In my hotel I put on my leather skirt sheer top and flats and relaxed.
    The next day was Supergirl I visited the Superman museum and one of the owners gave me a personnel tour of the place and told me family stories. I got more pics taken with me and of me I had one hater. I walked by some kids dressed as 66 batman and robin I said hey like your costume they and their dad said thanks. Then i heard 'I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT WANT MY KIDS AROUND IT." There was some bickers sitting at a table having a good time as soon as he said that about me. They all stood up and walked my direction and said lets take a group picture facing the direction that guy was. At the end of the weekend I had fun made new friends model for businesses. I can not wait til next year.
    if you want pictures please DM me and I will give you a link.

Love the story. Glad you had the experience.

Would it be too obvious a play if I said, "Superstory"? If you had just 1 hater, that speaks volumes about the general acceptance and also about the hater's bias and ignorance. It's great that others stood up for a group picture in your support.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sounds great. Would you be willing to share the Youtube channel you are interviewed on?
    Just another man in a dress

Kitty Sue
    Kal El can fly

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Spent the day playing games at an arcade with my daughter and son-in-law. One of the games dropped cards as you won more points. I won a "group" card, a superman card, another super hero, and Wonder Woman. you can trade the cards in for gifts in the gift shop. I kept Wonder Woman as she was the character I most wanted to be as a child. I was exploding inside when I realized the card was WW. She is safely tucked away in my wallet for ever.

I'm glad you enjoyed your day!

Sounds like a wonderful weekend - thanks for sharing

Congratulations on the interview. You seemed at ease

Miel GG
    Thanks!! as you can tell my voice isnt made for video lol

Brandie, Sounds like a great weekend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a wonderful time, congratulations!