Have you ever found yourself, let's call it overthinking or looking to much into something and tiring your brain over thinking. This week was a busy week full of family functions, I find myself asking my wife questions of when we are going?, what time to go? Not because I want to know for myself but to work my dressing around the schedule. I noticed yesterday when my wife was meeting at her sisters house to have there makeup done professionally for a function we had last night. Her sister called Friday night and her A/C wasn't working at her house and my wife volunteered our house. I instantly start asking questions, what time are they coming, how long do you think it will take?. I was already planning what time I would have to be undressed and what time limit I would have once they leave and I noticed that I was doing this extra thinking all week. No wonder I'm so tired all the time, I'm over thinking everything. Even this morning my wife has to go out with my daughter, yesterday I blasted her with a thousand questions. Is she coming here or is my wife picking her up?, what time is she coming, how long do you think you will be out? will she be coming in when she drops off or will she go straight home?
Wow! I'm going to drive myself crazy at this rate of overthinking.