Not looking forward to Monday .

Friday's at work are usually my only times to get dressed. My wife is non-supportive (I opened up to her about my dressing over 10 years ago and we haven't talked about it since...), so I have to dress when and where I can.

My office is small, and a great number of folks still work remotely. Certainly on Fridays, for the past 3 years it has just been me in the office. But last Friday I had the fright of my life.

I was dressed in a male T-shirt, and was just wearing a skirt and panties...blissfully working along when suddenly a co-worker came in through the hallway. When she dissapeared from view for not more than 10 seconds I quickly jumped into my jeans and sat back down. I'm sure my skirt was still showing and when she sat down at her desk I carefully began to tuck my skirt into my jeans.

We worked together in the office for another 3 hours or so and nothing was mentioned.

I don't know if she saw or not. I just don't know. But I'm scared. Very worried about what she saw (if anything).

My list of places where I can dress safely is getting so low now. I don't know what to do. And at this particular point in my life...the pink fog is insatiable.

I feel like the walls are closing in around my femme side. And there's nothing I can do...