For Father's day my wife and I took a trip to the mountains and to do a little shopping. The first stop was at the Gap, she got a couple ribbed tank tops, a pair of denim shorts and a really pretty pink sun dress. I had to get a SA to help me, she was so nice with helping me pick out some girly shorts and a couple tank tops as well. She loaded me up and showed me the changing room, so cool. As we were checking out my wife asked if I was done? I asked her if she was going to share the dress with me? In front of another SA she said No, and told me to get my own! So, I went and picked 1 out in my size, the SA told my wife that the dress will look nice on him with my pretty blue eyes. Now, we have matching dresses. After that I slipped into the Hanes outlet were I had to get the only SA to help me pick out a couple bras, she gave me about 6 to try on and showed me the changing room. I picked out 2 and then a couple pair of panties to match. So awesome, and 1 lady who watched me go into the changing room with a handful of bras got behind me in the check out tapped me on the shoulder and said you'll love that bra. I did not mention that to my wife, maybe I should. After shopping we went to a nice little creek, were I decided to jump in. What I didn't think about was drying off and wearing wet shorts in the car. I remembered a purchased the girly shorts, so I changed into those. On the way home we had to stop at a gas station and she made me go in. So here I am in my girly shorts and definitely girly tank top and my hair in a ponytail and my wife is only concerned that I have a tag showing lol. No one said a word, one guy did give me a weird look and while passing him after checking out I asked him if there was a problem? Of course he said No. I'm just glad I didn't have to wear the pink dress, I'm way to hairy! I think both my wife and I both learned a little something for sure.