Thread: Happy Father's day

Happy Father's day

For Father's day my wife and I took a trip to the mountains and to do a little shopping. The first stop was at the Gap, she got a couple ribbed tank tops, a pair of denim shorts and a really pretty pink sun dress. I had to get a SA to help me, she was so nice with helping me pick out some girly shorts and a couple tank tops as well. She loaded me up and showed me the changing room, so cool. As we were checking out my wife asked if I was done? I asked her if she was going to share the dress with me? In front of another SA she said No, and told me to get my own! So, I went and picked 1 out in my size, the SA told my wife that the dress will look nice on him with my pretty blue eyes. Now, we have matching dresses. After that I slipped into the Hanes outlet were I had to get the only SA to help me pick out a couple bras, she gave me about 6 to try on and showed me the changing room. I picked out 2 and then a couple pair of panties to match. So awesome, and 1 lady who watched me go into the changing room with a handful of bras got behind me in the check out tapped me on the shoulder and said you'll love that bra. I did not mention that to my wife, maybe I should. After shopping we went to a nice little creek, were I decided to jump in. What I didn't think about was drying off and wearing wet shorts in the car. I remembered a purchased the girly shorts, so I changed into those. On the way home we had to stop at a gas station and she made me go in. So here I am in my girly shorts and definitely girly tank top and my hair in a ponytail and my wife is only concerned that I have a tag showing lol. No one said a word, one guy did give me a weird look and while passing him after checking out I asked him if there was a problem? Of course he said No. I'm just glad I didn't have to wear the pink dress, I'm way to hairy! I think both my wife and I both learned a little something for sure.

Sounds like a wonderful day.Dee Dee.

I m very glad you are out there representing.

Happy Fathers Day to all and Juneteenth Day too.

You have a great wife

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Sounds like a great day. To go with a great partner.

Yes, it was a wonderful day. BTW, my wife asked me what I purchased at the Hanes outlet she wanted to see what I got. So, I pulled out the 2 bras and panties, her first reaction 1 bra was, "oh my what size is that? A 40B I responded, then I showed her my 38B. She grabbed the 40B and tried it on, automatically she said this is mine! Then she told me to put mine on and the new dress as well. So I did, then she asked where are your breast pads? So I grabbed those, put on a pair of earrings again hair in a ponytail and she said I looked very cute. I was absolutely amazed by her response to say the least. It was definitely a win, win!