Thread: A new goal in life

A new goal in life

This crossdressing activity has so many drawbacks. Yesterday at church, I noticed a woman wearing a dress I would die for. It was knee length with 3/4 sleeves. It was multi colored with brown being the primary color and with a geometric design. It was a summer weight dress that simply fell perfectly on her. Considering I have no idea who this woman is, I figured taking a picture of her wearing this dress and then asking her where she got it would be a really, really bad idea. lol I am going to scour various store ads to see if I can find this dress. If I do, ordering it will be at the top of my list of things to do (if it's available in my size). It's good to have goals in life.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

You probably could have asked, but that might have been too revelatory. As for the photos, that would have been a real bad idea. I know a person who was banned from a local mall for doing exactly that!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    Considering I have no idea who this woman is, I figured taking a picture of her wearing this dress and then asking her where she got it would be a really, really bad idea. lol I am going to scour various store ads to see if I can find this dress. If I do, ordering it will be at the top of my list of things to do (if it's available in my size). It's good to have goals in life.
    I have a Google phone and it's loaded with Google Photos. One of the options is Google Lens. If you take the picture, use Google Lens, it might find the manufacturer and/or the vendor who sells the dress. I did it recently for something I tried on a couple of months ago at Nordstrom, wanting to know if it might be on sale at Nordstrom Rack. Google Lens found the exact item (available, but not in my size).

Just something to consider and a little easier than asking someone you don't know "where'd you get that dress?"
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

I saw a young lady wearing a dress that I had considered getting, exact thing, I know exactly where she got it. I thought briefly about commenting on it, but quickly decided that would be more than weird.
    It looked way better on her than it would have on me.
    Again, especially since she was maybe half my age, that would have been weird and creepy to comment.

I've often commented to a woman on her clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup or nail color, and once, even perfume. As long as I make the comment honestly and politely, I almost always get a very polite thank you. Sometimes I even get an exuberant thank you. Sometimes, they will tell me right out where they bought it. Other times, I'm brave enough to ask them. I've even gone on the hunt for the item, once at TJ Maxx, where I found the pink pump shoes that I was lusting over, but they were not in my size.

The lady with the perfume that made my knees weak, she made sure that I knew how to spell the name of the perfume (it was Japanese), and was very over exuberant. I don't know if she thought I wanted to get it for my wife, or if she clued in that I wanted it for myself.

Sometimes when I comment to the woman, I sometimes say something like, "I know that I'm a guy and not supposed to notice what women are wearing, but some guys actually do notice."
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-21-2022 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added last paragraph
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Pinterest. It's where I start.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I disagree, Heather. When I see a woman with a look I find sexy, pretty, or unique? I take a photo of her if I can subtlety. Usually from behind.

I rarely ever take a photo. However, they r for my own private use. The women never know and no one else will ever see them!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-21-2022 at 10:41 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would never take a picture of a woman without her permission; it is, at best, unethical in my view.

I actually leave my cell phone in the car during church. To take a photo in church probably would be a distraction to other parishioners. Again, to walk up to someone I don't know to ask about their clothing is something I just couldn't do.

If I had to chose a poison, I would rather ask where she bought it (a white lie about finding the same item for your wife will do) than taking a stealth picture which I find a bit creepy, even if your intentions are not.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Can not possibly count the number of times I have seen a woman in a pretty dress and so wanted that dress. Agree on not taking pictures of people you do not know, from any angle. I regularly take pictures of climbing partners on crags, to record the route and the occasion. But if I publish one on line then I always get approva l from the person in the picture first.

I think many of us still view our image as quite a private thing. My wife shares this view too.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-21-2022 at 04:16 AM.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Compliment the dress and tell her your sister would love it. where did she get it? Women are usually happy to share that info.

I purchased a dress off Amazon that sounds exactly like what you described. I love the way it feels and fits. I hope I'm allowed to post the link. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DK62Y9V...ils&th=1&psc=1

Silver Member
    Any woman, even a stranger, responds well to "I love your dress. Where did you get it?" This is true even if it's coming from a man, even though it's uncommon.

Platinum Member
    Maybe it is time for all to get a body camera of the type many police officers must wear. Just glam it up a little so it looks like jewelry.