While I do get a weeks total enfemme out and about time every year the rest of the time my dressing is confined to 4 walls. I can't even go out into the back garden as neighbours on the one side can see into the garden from a bedroom window so going out there dressed carries risks. Well as of today they're off on holiday to 2 weeks so as I get regular home alone time I can get outside and enjoy a bit of sunshine and the breeze around my legs.

It has however highlighted something I'd not really every thought about before. That week away has always been in the winter months so the clothes I've bought have been more suited to that time of year. Faced with the chance to go outside I've realised I've only one sun dress and a couple of lightweight skirts that are more suited to the better weather. Not something I can remedy at short notice so I'll just have to go with the things I've got.

I'm not going to fret about it. I'm just going to enjoy the chance to sit out in the fresh air with a cold drink and watch the day go by for a while at least.