Thread: Outdoors

Outdoors

While I do get a weeks total enfemme out and about time every year the rest of the time my dressing is confined to 4 walls. I can't even go out into the back garden as neighbours on the one side can see into the garden from a bedroom window so going out there dressed carries risks. Well as of today they're off on holiday to 2 weeks so as I get regular home alone time I can get outside and enjoy a bit of sunshine and the breeze around my legs.

It has however highlighted something I'd not really every thought about before. That week away has always been in the winter months so the clothes I've bought have been more suited to that time of year. Faced with the chance to go outside I've realised I've only one sun dress and a couple of lightweight skirts that are more suited to the better weather. Not something I can remedy at short notice so I'll just have to go with the things I've got.

I'm not going to fret about it. I'm just going to enjoy the chance to sit out in the fresh air with a cold drink and watch the day go by for a while at least.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

A great time to enjoy the summer breeze on your legs Helen.

Well, Helen, I'll be thinking of you as I'm sitting here on my back patio in my white bodycon ruched dress and my beige flats. (Plus wig and forms, of course.) Some of my neighbors can see in, some can't but they have all seen me in a dress at one time or another. It's 100 degrees F out, 39-40 C, but i'm quite comfortable in my thin, sleeveless, above mid-thigh dress. Isn't crossdressing wonderful?

Even though I have not been out publicly, I so enjoy going outside on my own property en femme, maybe taking some pics but just enjoying the out of doors. It's a different ambience I find so pleasurable.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I do enjoy sitting out the back in a Summer dress.

I too enjoy this immensely, sitting on my pool deck or whatever you call it watching tv, smoking (yeah I know ), or just looking out at the trees to see what the birds are up to. Of course laying out in a bikini bottom is fun too

Platinum Member
    Before my wife retired I had ample opportunity to sit outside in our backyard from spring to late fall. Our weather does not get too many days of extreme heat or cold. Recently out neighbor to the south cut his laurel bushes down. His property is about two feet above our yard, so privacy of a six foot fence is long gone. But, with my wife fully retired it does not matter anymore. I have 162 dresses which gives me a wide selection of summer dresses; sleeveless and short sleeve from above the knee to the ankle.

Helen, time to prepare for the next opportunity. You may be able to find some good sales as soon as the fall lines show up. In my area even grocery/variety stores still have a decent selection.

One reason I keep my wardrobe fairly small is I don't want to end up having things I don't get the opportunity to wear. However there are one or two items that occasionally prove to be useful.

It occurred to me that I bought a green knee length tea dress a while ago that I've never worn out and about but now with it's sweetheart neckline and cap sleeves it's an ideal candidate for some time out in the sunshine. Also a couple of loose fitting long flowing skirts that could stand a wearing.

Add to the mix that chatting to the neighbours on the other side of me yesterday I found out they're off on holiday from Saturday for a week. Hence the neighbours on both sides will be away for that week so I'm that bit more free to spend time outside enfemme.

So, I'm looking forward to making the most of a simple pleasure. Sat in sunshine or in the shade if too hot with a cool drink and a feeling on contentment.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a good excuse to do some shopping.

Get yourself down to Debenhams Helen. They have tons of lovely dresses. I can always find something I like.

Mini,

Would love to but Debenhams no longer exists in the UK. Closed down some years ago. Was one of my favourite stores.