Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full Time Dresser, A Silly Question

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I still cannot figure out where a guy would put his male equipment. Not at all enticing. I'm addicted to nylon and love the feel of a full coverage nylon panty on my butt.
    Some of us weren?t born as gifted down there

Driving a couple hours in a thong is not very comfortable for me. Maybe you build up to it?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I also find thongs just fine, but some are so small that tucking can be a problem without readjusting often.

Two different things wearing pa.ties all the time and a thong. I dont care for thongs but only always wear panties. If I do wear a thing 7 or 8 hours is max for me.

I have never had an interest in thongs, tbh.

I wear fem underwear 24/7 except for the odd occasion when I wear boxers. I never get tired.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I dont dress full time but very often
    I do not care for thongs. I wear Vanity Fair full briefs both nylons and cotton exclusively and a pair or two of Shadowline nylon full briefs. Very comfortable and fitting for a 79 year old woman.

As a grower, not a show-er, I don't have much,if anything, to 'tuck'. So I wear Vanity Fair high cut panties pretty much all the time.
    The rest, well, a complete woman's outfit does require more work to go to the bathroom than men's, so there's that. And wearing a briefer / corset / girdle along with the rest, does make warm weather a bit more uncomfortable. But the comfort of being in 100% girl attire is worth it. Once dressed as a female, I finally feel normal.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've been wearing women's panties for the past 20years or so. I tried many brands and styles, including thongs, but I keep coming back to my favorite, VF Perfectly Yours Panties 15712. I now buy only the black panties because the crotch is also black and doesn't require pretreating the white crotch of the colored panties with Zout to keep the stains in check. Some might see these as granny panties, but at 70+ I guess that's what I am, albeit a sexy granny.

Aspiring Member
    personally, the best thongs are jockey nvpl. there is enough give in material to accommodate men. i can forget im wearing them.

other brands are very hit or miss and mostly miss.

thongs ? Things keep falling out. Love the look, open back. But just can?t wear them. I go to basic stretch cotton hips breaks but low cut. Or control panties when going out keeps thing in place and feels good
    Last edited by char GG; 08-22-2022 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Topic not allowed

I totally agree with the VF perfectly yours panties!! Tried many, they are the best. Also the vf perfectly yours with lace hip. Nothing like them!

I tried thongs. Nah. It?s both VF full cut and Shadowline hipsters 24/7 for years. I?ve been both a full time under dresser and a part time full dresser.

For me, it's more a matter of how tight my tuck is. If I'm in a super loose semi-tuck? I can go all day. Full super tuck? Maybe a few hours

I guess it really all depends. My wife wears thongs pretty much every day (unless it's one of those days). But there are some (which she likes) but tends to take off before bed because "it was comfortable earlier, now it's not". It happens.

Reality Check
    I wear panties all the time unless I am going to see the doctor. Just to be clear, they are plain panties, mostly black or beige and have no ruffles or cute designs on them.
    Krisi

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I wear bikini panties at all times. In many different colors to match with other lingerie. Found a brand in satin with some lace, size M, fit and comfort is perfect for me.
    I have tried thongs quite a while back. Fun, but too much adjusting to keep things in check. Don't have any currently. Probably would try them again if I had a more enhanced natural butt.

Emily