Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Time Dresser, A Silly Question

Full Time Dresser, A Silly Question

So, I sadly I am not a full time dresser. I am also not open or out to anyone so I do it mostly in private when I can.

My SO and I went out the other day a when we returned home she said that she needed to change and give her but a break from the thong she was wearing all day (I hope this doesn?t sound like TMI apologies in advance if this crosses a line here). But that gif me wondering as someone that doesn?t wear panties full time, do you ladies feel like you need to give yourself a break from them occasionally? I see the logic here, but I wish I could wear them all the time and would probably never take them off.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I hope THIS doesn't cross a line, but I found these and they're amazingly comfortable to wear all day and all night (no tucking or anything), and it's tedious to find thongs that work for a guy.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/223292266342?var=522075661927
    I found them on amazon, too, looking like the same seller but for a little bit more $.
    Others I've tried before do get annoying after a few hours, but these are quite comfy!

I can't speak to thongs as what I wear 24/7 are hipster style panties. I love them and wearing them is never a problem.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I tried thongs but they are too uncomfortable for me. I understand why your wife would want to take them off.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I find panties comfortable and do not need a break from them. I wear them 24/7 (except for the shower).
    However, I can't see how anyone would want to wear a thong. Too uncomfortable (IMHO).

I wear tight control panties virtually all the time, primarily to hide the bulge. Occasionally I need a break from them while sleeping, in which case I wear nylon panties with lace trim. A size too small though, which partially hides the bulge.

I wear thongs all the time. Joe Snyder, Muscle Skins and Skinzwear are my favorite brands in male mode. I have yet to find a woman's thong I can wear congfortably. Too much to stuff into it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wear all my thong type undies backwards, Pumped. But, of course I also always tuck when wearing them, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can't say I've ever tried a thong and doubt that I ever will. But Jenn would happily wear regular panties 24/7 without need for a break.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I think thongs are super comfy. I feel like I?m not even wearing underwear!

I love being a girl
    I too find thongs very uncomfortable. Full cut nylon bikinis, or full briefs, for me all day and night
    I love being a girl

I wear thongs about 30% of the time. I find them very comfortable and sexy. Just have to find the proper style and size with enough front coverage.

Platinum Member
    I still cannot figure out where a guy would put his male equipment. Not at all enticing. I'm addicted to nylon and love the feel of a full coverage nylon panty on my butt.

I don't dress full time, but have worn thongs, both men's and ladies all day many times. I was wearing men's thongs when my wife and I met and she never said anything. Was out of wearing them for several years and went to trunk style. Still been wearing thongs occasionally. I just found a ladies pair at Walmart I likes and the material was stretchy enough to keep me drop slipping out. I've not often found them uncomfortable, but on occasion they can ride up and that isn't comfortable.

I like thongs and find them comfortable, though I mostly wear hipsters.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 06-29-2022 at 09:19 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Kimmy,
    I own very few thongs , and the one I find most comfortable I still am ready for it to come off after a typical day. Hipsters or hip huggers are my everyday choice
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I have never worn a thong or boy shorts, I cannot get over the word boy associated with my panties.
    Crissy

IMO thongs are the best, have worn them for years, M & F versions......
    As Sherry suggested some versions of panties work out better reversed, though for me not thongs....

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I wear all my thong type undies backwards, Pumped. But, of course I also always tuck when wearing them, too!
    I tried that, woman's thong, backwards, tucked, nope! Didn't even remotely work for me.

Also, why wear thong if you wear it backwards?

Crissy,

Totally agree, anything that describes panties as boy is just plain wrong!

Davina

I recently have added several thongs to my panty drawer to go with the hipsters, bikinis and tangas; they all seem to get along and play nicely with one another. A thong must fit well to be comfortable and that can take some trial and error. I read a number of product reviews and tried a few different thongs before finding a style and size that suites me. It also involved a rather candid conversation with my stylist friend at Lane Bryant (she has a number of CD clientele). She is a big girl herself and has told me that she has a thing for pretty undies. Her opinion was that some brands of plus size womens' thongs are designed to have a bit of extra fabric in front coverage and that also helps meet a gentleman's needs. She also suggested wearing a thong with a definite "whale tail" in the back rather than a G-string style waistband to prevent the floss effect. I ended up being very pleased with Cacique brand cotton thongs in my regular size of 22/24. The front panel and gusset cover the subject and then taper to a very narrow back. No sag, no pinch, no problem. I can wear these thongs all day and keep a smile on my face. Thongs seem to prompt many opinions here and your mileage may vary.

I only wear panties, mostly bikinis and hipsters from SOMA, a few thongs. I just bought a couple comfy thongs when ordering new panties last week. SOMA was running a sale and figured I'd give them a try and glad I did. Usually I only wear thongs when going to the gym wearing leggings, but tho ones I just got are comfortable. Those will go into normal daily rotation.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Anything that continually rubs the same spot could create discomfort over time. I would say it depends on the fit.

I agree, Genifer. Even a well fitting and comfortable thong is particularly up close and personal and could lead to discomfort if worn every day. I have a variety of panty styles and fabrics to rotate to prevent any problems.

I've been wearing exclusively panties of all styles for the last 15 years.
    Do I ever need a break from them? Not in the least! It's difficult to even imagine not waking up and rummaging through my lingerie chest trying to decide what pair to wear that day.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !