Thread: I don't think I've seen this panty thread

I don't think I've seen this panty thread

This Forum is well known for many panty threads, but I don't think I have seen this particular one.

Does anyone remember about 1972 when Alice Cooper released the School's Out album that was packed in a pair of paper panties over the album instead of the usual paper sleeve inside the outer jacket? I remember buying the album at the neighborhood TG&Y Store and being very pleasantly surprised. By that time, I was already a veteran of my mother's lingerie drawers (and couple of her friends lingerie, as well ), so this particular pair of panties only reinforced the course I was already on. (Yes, I tried the album panties on; no, I don't still have them.)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/al...chool-panties/
    https://uselessinformation.org/alice...anties-banned/
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

20220627_190224.jpg

Alice has a number of crossdressing songs, including Prettiest Cop on the Block, Jesse Jane, and All American Girl. This pic is one of my School's Out records.

Yes, that is the album! My Alice Cooper panties were aqua.

I remember that also. I tried on the panties also. I still have the album but not the panties! 😢

I almost bought that album, but was short of cash at the time. Too bad!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I remember this from back in the day, so I had to look it up online now to see what the albums are going for...I saw 2, one with blue panties and one with pink for around $200 each! I guess I should have invested in more albums back then, with what money I had!