Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In what ways were you detected or almost detected while in guy mode?

In what ways were you detected or almost detected while in guy mode?

I mean any mistakes you made/ hints that you dropped or near misses? I'm talking about being dressed as male, no female garments whatsoever on you or near you.

Not a mistake but it is too obvious that my chest is not one of a typical male. Not hiding them anymore. Yesterday I stopped at a convenient store and as I was paying I noticed that the checkout guy was staring at my breasts as I was staring at his sparkly blue finger nail polish. Lol.

I don't think I've every been detected in guy mode. Even when I chat with women about things that most guys have no clue about (bras, makeup, heels) I've never had a woman wonder how I knew so much about them.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Can't say. No female garment on or near me hasn't happened in 15 years or so.
    What hints? Well, occasionally I'll make a reference to get a reaction. Like someone will offer me a second piece of cake at a party and I'll say, "thank you, but my skirts are getting tight as it is". I usually get a laugh and that's the end.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Long hair and painted nails have been my calling card in the past.

The only ones I've had have been while wearing something girly. I've had thongs ride up and show while at work, never got questions though. Most obvious was when I had been dressed earlier and when I went out to eat I left my press on nails on because I was going to dress the next day. Hostess noticed and complimented me on my nails. I tipped her as I left 😉

I have dressed at some level and frequency for 50 years, long before I met my bride. In our 30+ years together, I have often purchased panties, bras and lingerie for her. She often told her friends that I had good taste in such intimates and was good at selecting the correct sizes. I simply said that I look at the sizes of her current apparel, checked size charts, and read labels at the store. (That was all true, but I did not mention trying them on from time to time.) She also knew that I was not shy about shopping for such items. When we eventually had "the talk," she said that she then understood why I was "smarter than the average bear" about womens' apparel.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I dress all the way or not at all. No one in a million years would guess I dress when I'm in drab!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think I've always given something away when those times happened. I either had thinner eyebrows, was underdressed, or even wearing just an A cup bra under a men's heavy flannel shirt. I think I always had SOMETHING that gave me away.

Thanks,
    Linda

On more than one occasion it was very suspicions to my female co-workers that I know so much about female clothes and makeup and specific problems that only those who use them should know. Now I rather not engage in conversations like that.

Shaved or waxed legs and arms sometimes raise an eyebrow but nothing is ever said

I wear gold hoop earrings about the size of a nickel, and shave my legs in the summer. A few years ago I had hair to past shoulder length. Nobody's ever mentioned anything about it to me, except for my hair cutter and my dental hygienist complimenting me on the earrings.

People might notice, but they don't say anything.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I guess getting caught dressed like this at work might have tipped them off

mac.jpg

I wonder if any of my fellow team members at the pub quiz wondered how I was the only one who knew that the answer to one question was "denier"?

Very nice photo, Paula, but I do see your point.

I've been overenthusiastic about shopping for clothes!

Platinum Member
    Yeah, I came out to a co-worker by accident a few years ago. She texted me on a Friday evening just to chat and asked what I was busy with. I mentioned I was doing laundry?you know the usual things, somewhat absentmindedly included, bras, panties and nylons in my verbal list. At first she just laughed it off, but I kinda took a breath in and said, no seriously. She was cool with it and over the years she and other GG friends have visited my place for drinks or gone out together. So it all worked out fine

My legs are pretty much hairless that don't require much shaving. My GG next door neighbor asked me about my legs a few years ago when I was wearing shorts.

Another thing happened at the grocery store. A guy in back of me in the cashier line asked me what I identify as. That made me wonder why he asked that. Maybe he was just trying to be funny? I do have a few fem gestures sometimes.

And you should have seen the look on my friend's face when I raised my arms (I was wearing a tank top). Yes, I shave the armpits once in a while!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

One day my wife and her friends were talking about makeup. And I was there they were talking about how hard to get all the makeup off at night And I said something about a brand that was supposed to be good. Got a drity look from my wife.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not a mistake but it is too obvious that my chest is not one of a typical male. Not hiding them anymore. Yesterday I stopped at a convenient store and as I was paying I noticed that the checkout guy was staring at my breasts as I was staring at his sparkly blue finger nail polish. Lol.
    I have sparkly blue nails but I promise it wasn't me.

I'm curious, are you working on a thesis?
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Back in my high school days, I had a couple of hours free after school before mum and dad and my sister arrived home from work. This gave me a chance to dress in my sisters clothes for a short time. One day while on the school bus, I was asked if I was wearing eyeshadow. The obvious answer was Yes, but I laughed it off, and made doubly sure all makeup was removed before venturing out again.

I wear chunky heeled woman's boots often, may nails are painted with clear most of the time, and shaved legs. Any of the three have been questioned. I just say because i want too!

Thanks I appreciate the post

Probably the only way is when I am shopping and buying women's clothes in drab.