Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: In what ways were you detected or almost detected while in guy mode?

Several instances, from oldest to newest:

- Going to a festival, I wore a thong under my jeans. Whilst waiting in line to show my ticket and get the festival entrance bracelet, I overheard one of the girls behind me say "he's wearing a thong" to her friend. I don't know if it poked up or showed through.

- I was helping my parents setting an old VCR up, in full fem mode (my parents know, so I usually wear women's clothes in their presence) when a neighbour showed up unnanounced at the door.
    It was summer, so the door was open, and I was in full view sitting on the sofa.
    Whilst I was hesitating on what to do (coming out to the neighbour or hide), my mother told me to flee the room, so I did. Didn't come out whilst the neighbour was there. When I saw her later, we both pretended nothing had happened.

- I got sick, and needed to go to the hospital. The nurse asked me to remove everything but my underwear. "Even the socks?" "Yes". There were 2 nurses in the room. My toenails were painted hot pink.

- Forgot something at a family reunion. My cousin left after me and lives quite close, so she was going to bring it back to me the next day, in the afternoon.
    I was working from home the next day, and I hear tapping at my window.
    When I work from home, unless I have a meeting, I only dress during lunchtime, staying in my nightie in the morning.
    Thinking my mother was the one tapping at the window (she often does when she comes to ask me something), I moved the curtains aside to see my cousin there. I changed quickly and opened the door. During conversation, she asked me if she'd woken me, hinting that she had indeed seen my unusual nightwear, which I wasn't certain of given the partially opened curtains.
    This one was really quite foolish on my part.

On the other hand, being a Metalhead, I always got away with my long hair, when I did have them long.

Welcome aboard!
    Yep, these things happen in the life of a crossdresser. Gets the old adreline pumping for sure : ). My favorite one here is your Mom telling you to scram : )). Typically not the response one expects from Mom : )))).
    One night I was in a club (Edelweiss the Studio 54 of Gurls clubs in the heyday), I drove a guy friend home and we dropped in at local straight bar in NYC. I thought I was looking pretty hot and there were two flight attendants there he knew. One of them came up to him and discretely told him I was not a real girl. We laughed and started hanging out with the FA's. One of them liked my pleated schoolgirl skirt and we went into the ladies room to swap. Me in her tight designer jeans and her in my skirt. Those jeans fit like a glove and I wanted to keep them but I guess I prefered the skirt more so we swapped back before I said goodbye.
    There are many unusual situations we crossdressers get in to for sure

I don't think I've ever been caught, but there were situations where this could have happened:
    - Being caught wearing my sister's bras
    - Being caught wearing a bra "borrowed" from her at school - yes, I did that on very cold days and with several blouses on top. The worst thing is that when it got hot during the day it was hot because I didn't dare to take the risk of being caught
    - When I started shopping for my own bras, there's always the adrenaline rush in the store and the fear of getting caught by someone you know. I've always been curious to know what goes through the minds of cashiers when they see a man buying bras and panties.
    - Sometimes I like to drive with lingerie under men's clothes. But I'm always afraid of having an accident and being caught by the doctors