Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD Dreams?

I sleep during the day because I work nights.
    My dreams are always lucid and very intense. Often it seems like I live an entire lifetime in each of them.
    I can usually detect that I'm in a dream simply by looking for certain cues that my mind imbeds. Like a Commodore 64 computer that's running Windows 11. Not possible. So I know it's a dream. But I go along with the narrative anyway. It is remarkable how powerful the human mind is to create in such intricate detail. It's never a good idea for me to fall asleep in front of the TV. What ever is on there inevitably creeps in. I once had a dream about a pasta maker. I woke up and sure enough there was an infomercial about a pasta maker on the tube. I used to be able to control my dreams when I was younger. I'd find that moment between being awake and asleep and hold myself there. Then I would think about what I wanted to dream. It would appear and I would let myself go into it.
    Sweet dreams, Everybody!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by bre View Post
    Yikes, Karren. The idea of your darker and kinkier dreams is enough to keep us all up at night.
    The kinkyness has been keeping me up at night too! Trying to untie myself! Lol

I frequently have dreams that i am female. Its been happening since i was very young. Sometimes i have dreams of crossdressing, but mostly i am a woman.
    Julianna Frances

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The kinkyness has been keeping me up at night too! Trying to untie myself! Lol
    Karren, I'm sure there are some former Eagle Scouts here on the Forum that could help with the knots and lashing.
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

Seems it's pretty common for us. I've had CD / TG dreams over the years, but only remember them for a few moments after waking up. Some as a guy, some as a girl, always with other girls involved in either having me dress up for them, or them helping me along, learning how to be a girl. Sometimes they are people I know, other times random young women I've seen pictures of (such as models or actresses, sometimes as the character I know them as in their TV/movie roles, one example being Olivia Newton John from the Xanadu movie). I sort of wish I could remember more than just the brief snippet of them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    The only CD dreams i ever had were decades ago and they were all basically the same / reacquiring dreams and not very good

I would dream that I was dressed completely as female. I would be discovered and the person who discovered me did not seem to care.
    At first, I would be glad. ..
    However, after about a minute, i would start to feel ashamed, or actually very self conscious, and wished that I was not "dressed".

I've had this same dream a few time.

Prologue.

My wife has been sleeping in the second bedroom every night for years now. Is it because she knows that I CD? Maybe that's part of it.

Sometimes I sleep in a bra and forms under my male pajamas.

The dream. I dream that she crawls into bed with me and wants to cuddle. I try to move my position so she can't tell that I'm wearing forms.

Epilogue

I always wake up in a cold sweat, and then realize that it's only a dream.

Dr. Freud: What say thou?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have the occasional romantic dream, where I'm a woman getting married.

I am getting married in real life this fall. Maybe the inspiration is that I envy her getting to be the bride and wear a white dress!

I have them most often when I haven't dressed up for a while.

Every now and I again I dream that I have a really pretty feminine face and long thick hair. The face part is fine, I don't really dislike my face and with makeup i think I look ok the hair is the thing.
    I always wanted long hair, a high ponytail or bunches but now, even if I grow it my hair is quite thin on top and I'd just look odd. Wigs are great but so blood uncomfortable in the heat.
    For those few moments I'm very happy
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

I usually don?t remember any dreams Ive had but occasionally Ill have a CD dream thats vivid enough to stick in my waking mind. Usually the dream is that Im getting dressed to go out and I enjoy each piece of clothing that goes on. I do my makeup perfectly and Im off to a bar or date. Of course I pass as Im younger in my dream. It usually ends as I leave the house for some reason. A few nights ago it was different. I was getting dressed and I had my panties and bra on and was looking in the closet for an outfit when my wife walks in and asks me a question. I dont remember what it was but I sat down on the edge of the bed while we talked. She had no reaction to seeing me in my underwear and it was perfectly normal . I just wish I could remember what we talked about.

A CD dream is so much better than a CD nightmare .

Not often, but years ago I dreamed I was in the back of my parents' car with them driving. We got to where we were going and I realised I hadn't changed out of en femme.

There I was in the car wearing a knee length skirt, white hosiery (strange as I prefer black or coloured) and heels.

Sue
    Last edited by Mackem Sue; 07-01-2022 at 06:59 PM.

As Linda mentioned, in my younger days I would have mostly erotic dreams. I would be off on some errand, dressed to the nines and I would find myself confronted by a much larger male who would have his way with me, and about the time this would happen I would wake in a start! These days, my dreams (nightmares?) have taken a turn where I am usually walking down the street and inexplicably either the wind becomes hurricane force and tears off my clothes or I fall to the ground (tripped?) and the skirt or dress I am wearing is torn off. I recall standing-up usually, bra and panties only, looking in terror at what happened and then waking in a sweat!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    A CD dream is so much better than a CD nightmare .
    Yeah! CD dreams are more fantasy while you sleep, CD nightmares are more reality that happen while your awake!

I have dreams that family and friends know about my dressing and they accept me. My favorite dream, my wife and I were wearing matching red dresses with a floral print. We both had makeup, pantyhose and high heels on, I had a wig that matched her hair style. We looked alike and were intimate in my dream. Should ask a therapist what that means?

As I have mentioned before, crossdressing entered my life in a dream. In it, I was giving my wife a massage, and decided to put on her panties. That was the first time I had given any thought to crossdressing. My life has not been the same since. I have not had any crossdressing dreams since that one as far as I know. But, it shows the power of dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Ann Evans View Post
    I have the occasional romantic dream, where I'm a woman getting married.

I am getting married in real life this fall. Maybe the inspiration is that I envy her getting to be the bride and wear a white dress!
    I have a CD who married a "transamorous" woman and "he" wore the wedding dress. She just wore the dress. The Maid of Honor and Best Man were a trans couple; she was a cis woman and "he" was a trans woman.

I also went to a Lesbian wedding of a cousin. They both wore different wedding dresses.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I had a pleasant CD dream just last night. I was fully dressed in a crowded room, feeling quite comfortable, and my brother approached me. I asked him how I looked, and he was very complimentary. I wish I could have more dreams like that.
    Honoring the woman within

I have had a few dreams where I was all dressed up. Friends and family around and no one seemed to notice or care. Like it was completely normal. Other dreams I am searching for my outfits. But even then is seems ok.

I rarely dream of CDing. When I do, it's always about a woman, sometimes two, laying out female clothes for me to wear. Sometimes I just anticipate that dressing, sometimes I actually start dressing. But the dreams never go further. They aren't kinky, just pleasant, and slightly troubling, in a delightful way.
    As for my CD dreams, they're always the same. I'm swimming in a sea of compact discs and need to find a mythical one that holds more than 75 min of music.
    Last edited by DianeT; 07-04-2022 at 12:45 AM.

Only daydreams of being all dressed up by a willing woman and then being undressed by and also undressing the same imaginary woman.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Ever since I can remember, I have always had dreams about being a girl/woman. I am who I am, dreams can not change that. But they can be fun.

I had a very vivid cross dress dream the other night, not to uncommon for me. I was on my way to class wearing a knee length dress and feeling very good about it, except my legs were not shaved.

TJ

I used to have dreams of me in panties and bras or lingerie and trying to hide even though I was surrounded by people and they didn't seem to care. Last week, I had a dream I was wearing a pretty navy blue satin gown and was walking through a restaurant, looking for an empty and clean table to sit at. People looked at me but didn't say anything or react one way or another. Finally I found a table and just before I sat down, a lady said it was a pretty gown and asked me where I got it. I just said Amazon.