Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD Dreams?

CD Dreams?

Does anyone else ever have CD-related dreams? If so, are they pleasant or more like nightmares? In my case, it's more the latter. It's hard to describe these dreams with any precision or detail, but last night's went something like this:

Our house was filled with a combination of family and strangers who were occupying every room. It was very late at night, and I wanted to go to bed, but everyone was either partying or just talking loudly. I wanted desperately to find a secluded spot to slip into a pair of thigh highs to relieve my stress, but of course, there was no such place available. Moreover, I had put a pair of thigh highs in a briefcase that was sitting out in the open in the midst of this chaos, and I was afraid someone would discover them.

As is always the case, it was a relief to wake up and realize that none of this had happened. I also reached into the drawer of the nightstand to confirm that my favorite thigh highs were still there (they were).

I've described my dreams before, so I'll just give you the "cliff's notes" version here.

Yes, I do, from time to time, have CD related dreams, but most of the time they go something like this:
    I'm in a group of people and realize that I'm dressed feminine.
    Nobody seems to notice or care, but I'm trying to find the opportunity to change before someone does.
    I never do find the chance, and the dream chugs along just fine.

This is a recent development in my CD adventure. Always quite pleasant, I have begun to dream about dressing fully, in an outfit I have just purchased or saw and admired. My remedy is I get up and dress up, makeup and everything. I have found those early morning hours are great for dressing up. Downside is I get sleepy during the day, but I feel good all day.

I often have CD dreams. Sometimes I am actually a women and others where I am a CD.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am like Jamie describes. Sometimes a GG and other times just dressed that way, but still fairly male. A few have even been sexual, but that is rare. I never had such dreams until a few years after I came out and became more comfortable with that aspect of my identity. I usually have one or two a month. But like most dreams they don't really make much sense. However, the fact that some of us do have those dreams probably indicates just how much that is a part of our lives and our identities.

Dreams are thought to be a process the brain goes through to clean out the junk memories by sorting them out and presenting them in a kind of story format so it can decide what is substantive and needs to be kept and what is trash that can be destroyed. Most animals also have dreams so it is nothing unique to humans. But still, nobody fully understands them or why they occur.

I'm in the same category as Alwayshave.
    I have feminine dreams now and then and sometimes I'm me crossdressed and sometimes I'm actually female. They are never sexual and generally quite average, out shopping, at dinner or the like.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I have made some CD nightmares where I am trapped at some distance outside my home and obviously don't pass. It's akin to mobs chasing me with pitchforks. I have not psychoanalyzed those dreams. I've had worse based on my actual experiences in life.

I also CD dream. Usually thinking about what I want to wear. And other times I dream that I have breasts and I am trying to hide them.

I'm usually wearing lingerie in my dreams since that's what I wear to bed, and I've never had a dream where someone has said anything to me about me wearing lingerie lol.

I've had many CD dreams and all of them have been very pleasant. No nightmare situations at all. My experience is similar to Kris's, usually dressing in a nice new outfit and being fully accepted.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

I've had many cd dreams. When I was in my teens they would sometimes be a little erotic. Now they're just dreams about finding the perfect wrap dress, wrap blouse, or the perfect shade of hose, but of course I end up wearing them.

Thanks,
    Linda

If I’m aware of my clothing in a dream, it’s always female clothing. It’s never a nightmare.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I was going to write something similar. I had taken 2 days off last week and 2 days this week. No chance of dressing. Well Monday night I had dreams all night being dressed in femme with all sorts of people. My mother and I having coffee. My father and I having dinner. Every incident was pleasant. But I know my mother would beat me with her bible so I will just have to keep that in my dreams.

I've had CD dreams over the years, some of them pleasant, some of them not. I was in Jungian therapy for a few years , and they encourage you to write your dreams down. I have ring binders full of them, but none of my CD dreams ever seemed to reveal anything consequential.

What I do remember is that the two most vividly colorful (borderline psychedelic) intense and long remembered dreams I have ever had came on nights after I had eaten Entenmans chocolate dipped donuts.

I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Back in the days when I suffered shame and guilt from dressing I never had dressed dreams.

Now that I'm well passed that stage I sometimes find myself dressed occasionally. But, like my real life now? Myself and people in my dreams don't notice or care. And, I often switch from dressed to not dressed in the same dream. But, mine r never very coherent!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've dreamt of myself being dressed as a girl when been driven around as a teenager with my parents driving the car.

Sue.

The power of suggestion, I suppose...
    I don't recall ever having CD dreams before this thread posted. Last night, I had two similar dreams related to CDing. In one dream, I was a shipping manager for an online company. We were required to place a marking on all packages of CD items and clothing, sort of like a hazardous materials label. The CD-marking looked like the X-shaped railroad crossing "crossbuck" sign and each leg of the "X" said "For Crossdressing" in blackletters on a white background. In the other dream, there were riots in a nearby town over the LGBTQ+ parade and I did not want to send one of our company drivers to that town with the CD-marked packages over obvious safety concerns. I was struggling over whether it was ethical to ship the CD-marked packages to that area using a common carrier such as UPS or the US Postal Service.

-The strangest part was that I was thinking if I designed the CD-marking for packages, it would have looked more like the old civil defense symbol. download.jpg
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

I do have them, fairly often, but over the last few years they have become darker and kinkier.

Yikes, Karren. The idea of your darker and kinkier dreams is enough to keep us all up at night.

I have a recurring theme. I'm wearing a skirt and a top with a visible bra and I know we're having a party later. I tell my wife I should change before people show up, she tells me I still have hours, so I don't yet. Next thing I know the time got away from me, there are people everywhere, and I'm still wearing the same outfit. No one's noticed yet, but I'm terrified that if I move to go change everyone will suddenly notice, and if I don't then suddenly everyone will notice.

I've had quite a few dreams about crossdressing over the years. As well a dreams where I'm in the middle of transitioning to female.

Most of my crossdressing dreams have been where I'm out and about dressed and no one notices. I remember one from when I was in high school I was playing football and had a bra and panties on under my equipment, once we were done I would get changed and no one on the team noticed I had them on.

I've had dreams too where I'm out shopping with my mother and others from my family who don't know I crossdress and I'm putting female clothing in my shopping cart and none of them say a thing.

Ive had dreams when I'm transitioning no one seems to notice and everyone refers to me as Christina.

I've also had dream here and there where a friend of mine who is a drag queen is helping me set up for a show she's putting on and has me as one of the main acts.

I have these CD dreams nearly all the time particularly when in bed. I always imagine the sheet being a skirt of some description and it just make me feel extremely good. They're always pleasant and for some strange reason i always imagine myself being completely dressed en femme as an actress in advert for either washing powder or deodorants. Strange indeed. Don't know why.

I too and often have CDing dreams and some nightmares. The nice ones usually include being accepted as one of the girls. The nightmares are mostly about getting caught when out. We live in a small nosy town which limits going out.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have only had a few, darn it. Even then I am only partially dressed or made up---usually interrupted and almost caught. Never completely dressed.

When I was younger I dreamed that I was dressed and might be discovered. I would try to act as if I wasn't dressed as a woman. But in those dreams no one was paying attention while I was very nervous. Just as it was previously mentioned. Now when I am dressed in my dreams it is okay. I interact and no one cares.