Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female Visual Illusion: CD's, how and why is that important to you?

Its very important to me, but I only do it for me. I like to look as convincing and as sexy as possible.
    Thats important because i wouldnt be sattisfied just throwing on a few things, I have to go all out.
    Mainly at home, sometimes in the car.
    Although id only pass in the dark, if i was lucky, but that remains to be seen yet.

To quote Natalie "Am I turning Trans? I heard somewhere that the difference between Crossdressers and Trans is about 5 years"
    Definitley not, Ive been doing this for a long time, although only really been happy with my look in the last couple of years.

Turning trans or turning gay are terms I find amusing.
    Either you are trans or gay or you aren't LOLOL
    It does take the person a few years to accept it tho'.
    I do dislike people that try to say a CDer is trying to fool someone.
    Last edited by TAG; 06-27-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Hi Doc, I'm closeted but oh yes I do want to look & feel sexy & attractive and I definitely think I achieve that at home since I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed almost every night. I wear it for both myself as well as for my boyfriend, he thinks I'm gorgeous in lingerie and let's just say things are great between us in the bedroom, so it definitely has the desired effect that I want. I feel like a bride coming to bed on her wedding night, and I love that feeling.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    Turning trans or turning gay are terms I find amusing.
    Either you are trans or gay or you aren't LOLOL
    It does take the person a few years to accept it tho'.
    I do dislike people that try to say a CDer is trying to fool someone.
    A CROSSDRESSER is someone who cross-dresses and is NOT GAY or TRANS---Part of the usual definition. Gays and Trans may cross dress (verb), but they have their own terminology. (Gay, transsexual)

Yeah, a common ignorant stereotype That lumps Crossdressers and Gays into the same thing and they cross-dress to fool and attract other males. Who the hell is being fooled? And wouldn't a Gay person want to attract another GAY man?----Looking like a woman would be fishing with the wrong bait.

Interesting thread! I don't know why other people sometimes like to dress like we stepped out of a VS catalog. I know why I do, though. When I first discovered crossdressing, really, it was more like crossdressing discovered me. It came to me in a dream. Honestly! I know how that sounds .But it hit me so hard that I couldn't ignore it . As I started to explore this new side of me, I tried to explain it to my wife. I told her that it was not about her. It was not about us. It felt deeply personal. As time went on, I came to the conclusion that it is not about anything involving anyone else. SOMETIMES I JUST LIKE TO FEEL PRETTY!

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    A CROSSDRESSER is someone who cross-dresses and is NOT GAY or TRANS---Part of the usual definition. Gays and Trans may cross dress (verb), but they have their own terminology. (Gay, transsexual)

Yeah, a common ignorant stereotype That lumps Crossdressers and Gays into the same thing and they cross-dress to fool and attract other males. Who the hell is being fooled? And wouldn't a Gay person want to attract another GAY man?----Looking like a woman would be fishing with the wrong bait.
    Fishing with the wrong bait is a great analogy I love it !

Doc,

After re-reading the thread I suppose it would apply to me. I certainly push my feminization to the limit of my abilities, and I would have to say dancing topless is about as far as one can go with pushing sexy to the limit. Why do I do this and for whom? I ponder the same question at times. I know MonicaPVD hit it on the head in a post some time ago saying when you attract others, you are getting validation that your efforts are noticed.

The attention I get drives me to do even better at the next outing. It is a bit of a vicious cycle because I am taking up to 3 hours to get primped up. My outing last weekend was no exception and I had multiple women and men tell me I looked beautiful. Some are just being nice but it happens often enough I know my efforts are working. Why is the attention so intoxicating - that I can not tell you. All I know is that I dress in what I like to see, and apparently people I meet in person like what they see on me as well so why not?

Sandi

From the way you stated things I suppose I must classify myself as Trans and not CD.
    I'm not trying "to fool" anyone any longer. I'm just being me. It's no longer a concern what someone perceives when they see me. What is of concern is how I feel. Seems I've crossed the border.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Danielle is a strictly stay at home girl but I am very serious about presenting as complete and female illusion in the mirror as possible. I wouldn't say I am trying to fool myself but with some serious tucking and all the other tricks of the trade I do enjoy creating as convincing female image in the mirror and photos. I love doing my boudoir photos in sexy revealing lingerie and looking at the photos afterwards and thinking, wow, is that really me.

For me, I do it all for myself, me thinks. Having a feminine body is something I obsess over, all the time. That is why I do what I do. Body modifications are not reversible. I do notI really have a plan or an end game, so I continue to work on my fem figure. (37 under bust, 44 bust and growing). Lol.

Camille, Thank You for your post.
    Your statements at the end....
    It felt deeply personal. As time went on, I came to the conclusion that it is not about anything involving anyone else. SOMETIMES I JUST LIKE TO FEEL PRETTY!
    Really spoke to me, yes sometimes I just want to feel pretty, with maybe a dash of sexy thrown in.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Karren, could you please share what it is you do as you work on your fem figure (37 under bust, 44 bust and growing). I would like some of that!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Camille, upping the anti on your statement: When I dress I ALWAYS like to look pretty!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Whenever I am out dressed in the world, I want to have an appearance that is attractive, neat, and well put together for two simple reasons. First, because I always want to look my best even as a guy. I'm not a fan of the "just rolled out of bed" look. Second, because the more coherent and complete my female appearance is, the less unwanted attention on me. Of course there are times when I want all the attention, but that's a whole other story. By the way, none of us are fooling anyone who is paying attention and that's perfectly fine.

One of the more difficult skills I found was how to "tone it down". My first question became "what would a GG do?", and go for there. Like Monica, I always strive to look my best, but sometimes that means a "no makeup makeup look" or casual clothes. Doesn't mean you can't look casual, but in a put together way.