Thread: Best lay Plans

Best lay Plans

Last week I had a doctor's appointment, but I had to work a half day. So, I plan to wear my white shorts a royal blue cami and a royal blue bra and panties. I put everything in my car my blonde wig sandles makeup and makeup remover. I would change after I left work. We were cleaning up before I left. I went to pick up a dustpan and another worker grabbed in broom from the rack. A broom falls from the rack and hits me the head. I reach up and touch my head and my hand comes back with blood on it. I'm over blood thinners so, it won't stop bleeding. I put a clean rag on it hoping it would stop. and I go to my doctor's appointment. He tells just keep pressure on it no stiches.

My plan was go to doctor then to Janet's Closet which is down the street from doctor. I wasn't going to put on my white shorts with blood on my hands and I couldn't put on my wig. So, I just came home. I don't know when I'll be able to do it again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

So sorry to hear. I hope you recover quickly and make new, better plans!!!

Even the best plans don't usually consider such horrible contingencies. Hope you get to enjoy that scenario soon.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I know! I had a watchman device inserted to stop strokes. I was on THREE blood thinners! ELigquis, Plavix adn Tikosyn! even the blood pressure cuff bruised me.
    The good news, I'm holding my own> Watching Lew Childers on Grand Old Opry~ Wife told me to get comfortable and I did!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Glenda,

Sorry everything went so bad, hope your head heals OK. I know how those plans can go sometimes.

Hugs
    Jolene

Aspiring Member
    janets closet will make you feel better . ive been hoping to make it down there but just too busy. maybe ill see you there sometime

I am sorry about the knocking. I had plans like your to attend an event Thursday evening. Course like yours I never made it. Now Janet's Closet I so hope to get there soon. I am a few hours drive away so I think I would like to book a room and then visit the place. Feel Better.

Ah yes, the best laid plans quandary. It is so common that something comes along that interferes, but it is the first time I have heard of a broom being the culprit. You did the right thing, but the more we anticipate doing something that circumstances interfere with the more it hurts. A couple of days ago I had a plan to get dressed and go out for a walk in the evening - first time ever. I got dressed and was ready to go. A big event. So eager. Then a rain storm came along and dumped enough water to produce minor flooding. So disappointed. I stayed in and still had a nice evening so I figured, "All is well that ends well."

Yeesh, what a nightmare. No wonder the outing got the kibosh.

Even in the best of circumstances, white clothing can be problematic.

Hope your future days on the job are accident-free.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Sounds like a workmans comp case to me! Injured in the job. Need to be compensated for pain and suffering. Maybe enough to go in a big shopping spree at Janets?

So sorry -- I hate it when life gets in the way of my plans!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Tomorrow is a new day, and you will make it. I hope the injury heals quickly and completely.