Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long can you stay dressed up? How close were you to full time?

24hrs a day when the family were away I never have the time to dress as much as I would like. I have never tried make up either. It would be too much time and hassle to remove. My fear would be leaving the smallest scrap of evidence as my SO would be on to it like a flash.Would love to have a makeover and stay overnight There is a girl that provides this service in North Wales . Maybe 1 day.

I wear women's clothes all the time when I'm at home. Usually without makeup, just women's shoes and clothes. Fully dressed up with makeup and wig, usually for a few hours, when I go out. I spend a whole day in my apartment fully dressed too a few times in the past, but rarely do it. I don't think I would ever want to do it full time. I would just wear women's clothes, not present myself as a woman, if that would be widely accepted.

I'm 24/7. I'm on hormone replacement. Which I pay for myself. No insurance. People say that makes me "Trans". But I don't buy into that logic. I'm still a crossdresser. I just do it all the time.
    I go to work dressed. My co-workers call me whatever they want. He, She or it. I don't really care. I'm me. I work in health care. My patients love and respect me. What they might say when I'm not around doesn't interest me. I do my job very well.
    Is this a LIFESTYLE?
    No.
    It's LIFE.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

With the fact that I regulary wear hoop skirt dresses when I crossdress, I usually only keep it to a couple hours at a time. Most I've done was about 5 hours last year for Pride. That was my one public appearance, beyond that I just dress up at home so it's hard to keep me excited for a long time whenever I do dress up. I would like to try to go longer though, but I need an event to wear my dresses to just to keep me going instead of sitting and staring at my computer.

A couple of weeks. As I change into my 'man uniform' to do tasks which would be easier in guy clothes, I don't consider that going back to drab, as I only do it for a few hours, just long enough to get 'the job' done. The rest of the time I'm dressed in girl clothes (when at home).

I consider my male clothing a 'uniform', the same way a fireman or policeman does for their work clothes; nothing more. Otherwise, wearing guy clothing always leaves me feeling like I'm in the wrong clothing for my gender. While I'm not transgendered, due to what happened to me during developmental years, I'll likely always feel like I'm supposed to be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've gone probably 3 days full femme at one stretch. But I'm strictly an in the house CD'er so at some point I do need to get out for necessities. I have ventured all the way to the curb to my mailbox a couple of times while dressed, but that was late at night on a poorly lit street.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I'm good for six hours. After that the wig and heels are more than I can bear.

My usual longest time is a weekend, including running errands. My work environment, unfortunately, is not conducive to my dressing. If I work from home, I'll tack on another day enfemme. One time I had a 7 day vacation, where I dressed everyday. It was grand.

I remained dressed non-stop for five weeks this spring when my wife and I took a long vacation. We had a wonderful time being "girlfriends."
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Completely presenting as female for me was about two weeks. I'm not full time, though it does feel like I'm heading that way.
    I'm dressed nearly every day and the only variation is when something calls for the male self to activate. Some family function or some household activity that means getting dirty and greasy since I don't have any femme things that I want to destroy.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a great question never seen it before. Loving reading the posts. For me I would say 36 hours is about it. Though I dress pretty much every day these days I spend a chunck of time each day drab too. As for full make up. I don't go out and so I escape the daily requirement and often just apply a little lippy and some dangly earings. I still find them so girly dangling about, even after all these years.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-28-2022 at 07:27 PM.

For the last couple of months I've started the day getting dressed, aside from forms and makeup. After my wife leaves for work I add forms. After work I'll add makeup. I stay like that till bedtime. I've brought more clothes for cycling and gym for when I do those. My wife was really upset last Friday, Saturday I wore one of my guy t-shirts without a bra or forms. I thought that I was what she was mad at, it wasn't, but we had a nice long talk and she felt better. During that talk, she told me I didn't have to wait for her to leave to add boobs. She hadn't realized I was doing that for her.

Iv stayed dressed for 24 hours as i whent camping 🏕 in a secluded park in the middle of the week. No one else stayed there that week. Had lots of fun and plan on doing it again this summer, but maybe for longer stay.

With retirement and a very supportive wife, I?m dressed, to some degree, every day, definitely panties and a bra, sometimes thigh highs, and includes a touch of makeup, eyebrows, eyes, mascara and lipstick. It all depends on my mood, the pink fog, etc. My biggest option is whether I wear a wig.

I had a pro makeover but could only do it at 12:00pm, that took couple of hours then went into Manchester for a hotel stay, that was the first time I'd been out dressed during the day and the only time (apart from my little shop excursion the other week). I stayed dressed all day, changed to an LBD for the evening and went out drinking and dancing then all off again about 3am. Was very sad to take off the makeup that day.
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Thanks for asking. I am enjoying this thread. I can fully dress at home and underdress when I go out for a maximum of about five days straight. After that, dressing in a bra and stockings starts to feel routine, not special, and the thrill is gone. I dislike that feeling of dressing being ordinary. After five days of dressing, I prefer to go drab for a while and look forward to another time when dressing can feel exciting again.

Hello everybody

CeCe had an interesting take on this about being exciting. As for me I actually kind of don't want it to be exciting. In a certain way it is because I just recently kind of came out to my wife, just about half a year ago, but I have been wearing wigs for almost two years now. I want the dressing to become "normal". I want it to be normal to be at home with the long hair, jewelry and dressed completely like a woman. I know I am not a woman nor want to be one. I just think women look better, have better options regarding their style, hair and accessories, and I just want to look good. And looking good in my opinion means to look like a woman. This is why I try to dress daily and hope to get to some kind of "full time" at home. I also try to look good as a guy, I work out try to dress well. But being in guy mode is like dress code for work. Dressing like a woman is being me.
    Last edited by Misiokaku; 07-01-2022 at 12:22 AM.

I'm full time 24/7. I only have women's clothes. If one was to put a label on my wardrobe it would be androgynous. Everything was chosen from the ladies' section.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    3 days while at Keystone. My feet were tired from heels for that long also.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

24/7 so all day everyday.

Banned Read only
    The limiting factor in the past was the time frame when my family would be back home. Why? Because after you have been wearing a wig and a corset for more than a few hours, you start to get deep yet temporary marks on your forehead and around certain parts of the body that don't disappear in an hour or two. That can take many hours and you have to factor it in.

During the Covid lockdown I dressed two weeks straight. The only thing I would occasionally cheat on was the wig.
    I have gone longer than the two weeks however I would change back to drab to mow the yard, walk the dog in the mornings or go grocery shopping. Once done with those I would change again. That was a four-week period.
    I enjoy it most when it reaches the point that shaving my legs, moisturizing, doing my makeup, getting dressed is just a daily part of my life.

My wife knows all about my dressing and is super supportive. I dress almost everyday usually without a wig as I have not found one I like just yet. They get so hot. Wearing something each night too. I have gone out during the day and late evenings fully dressed for drives or short walks. Even while camping I always get to dress and have some fun. She and I have an awesome relationship.

I am full time so that would be 24/7 and love it

Just another 'Gurl'
    Tried and lasted no longer than a couple of days. Way too much work for me to get ready and look presentable. To look my best enfemme I need about 2-3 hours to bathe, shave, apply makeup, skin tape, eyebrows, hair etc.
    Last edited by Kitty Sue; 07-04-2022 at 05:49 PM.
    Just another man in a dress