Thread: Fun Shopping Day

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Fun Shopping Day

Hello all. Just want to give a shout out to Kandi Robbins. Looking over her website and youtube page. I must admit, she is quite a trendsetter and really enjoys what she does. Her kandi land website is awesome. I met her at the very beginning of her journey and would never have guessed.

On to other business. Got several days off, so i decided to take to the shops. Hit Boscov and tried on some tops. the first pic is the outfit i put together for the day. Cold shoulder green top. Had to wear a strapless bra with this one. the flowery top i liked and bought. I think it might go better with a white skirt or skort. The black top has an empire waist to it at the bottom. I also bought this one. I also bought the orange top. the extra benefit to these items is my wife might be able to wear them also. On a side note, ever try to type while having nails on? It is somewhat difficult. The blue top i did not buy as i felt it was too expensive. regular price was $79.00. Too rich for this girls' blood. Went to Dillards and JC Penney, as well as Shoe Depot. Didn't buy anything at any of those places. It was not the main goal. Just getting dressed and out was the main objective today. I managed to wear the black heels in pic 1 ALL DAY.

Not bad for a day out. What will tomorrow bring?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Nice shopping

You look happy! Enjoy the retail therapy!

Marion

Michelle,

I agree, $79. is a little to high for my buying also.

Davina

Very nice combinations you put together. Yea that sticker shock would drive me away too.
    If you buy Craftsman tools instead of DeWalt to match your nails. You might be a cross dresser.

Very good choices. Love the green top outfit you put together. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle, You are lovely. Looks like a successful shopping trip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Michelle, The perfect day out. Tomorrow you can do it all over again at different shops. Great pics by the way.

Isn't shopping fun Michelle? I like the orange top, looks good on you.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    Michelle, The perfect day out. Tomorrow you can do it all over again at different shops. Great pics by the way.
    I actually did dress the next day and went back out shopping. This time to JC Penneys in another city. Tried a few things on (sometimes that the most fun part) and bought a black summer dress. I am in the middle of a 3 day dressing stretch
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Crossfire View Post
    Hello all. Just want to give a shout out to Kandi Robbins. Looking over her website and youtube page. I must admit, she is quite a trendsetter and really enjoys what she does. Her kandi land website is awesome. I met her at the very beginning of her journey and would never have guessed.
    My sincere apologies for the delayed response here. Thank you Michelle for your kind words, I appreciate them very much. I've been through enough in life to finally understand that we have to do what makes us happy, otherwise, what's the point? So that is what I do and I try to share a bit about that for those who are going through some of the same things. And yes, https://www.kandis-land.com/ is awesome! It always pleases me to see you getting out and also finding out you can do so and be yourself.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Platinum Member
    I am a bit jealous! I have not allowed myself to purchase a single item of clothing in recent months, and if I maintain my resolve, the drought will continue until I hit my personal weight loss goal. Till then I will shop vicariously through the experiences of Michelle and others!