Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long can you stay dressed up? How close were you to full time?

Dressing at home is very limited in opportunity. I was able to go to diva Las Vegas last year for 2 days and that is the most I've done on a 24/7 basis. I was very sad when I had to go back to drab to head home. This year I'll get to do 4 days and the only drab clothes I'll have is the ones I'm traveling in. So looking forward to it.

I am 24/7 in my normal feminine male mode.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

For me 3-4 days is my max.

Several times a year, I get away for special Tgirl weekends with friends at special places such as Provincetown or New Hope. I have also been to events and conferences like First Event, etc. In each of these outings I have had 2 to 3 days to spend 99% of the time as Sarah. The only problem is when they end and it is back to drab !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I'm full time right now. One week and three days so far. This has been my longest run yet.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I get 3 to 4 days at a time when my wife if off on mini vacations with her sister or friends. I plan ahead, so I don't have to go out for food and such. Then it is all-day, every day as I explore my female wardrobe anew, sometimes changing 2 to 4 times a day depending on my mood and the weather. I especially like putting on my sundresses and short skirts with camisole tops. Our place is somewhat secluded, so I can venture outside. I even get on the tractor and mow the property in a skirt and tank top. In the evening, I put on a favorite dress with strappy heels and make a nice dinner before going down to pick up the mail at dusk.

At this point, it's easier for me to think of it in terms of "how long can I stay in male mode". I have a very few remaining obligations that require it, and my quantity of male clothes is diminishing rapidly. They're banished to the guest bedroom closet. I tie my hair up into a tight knot, and nobody seems to care.

Within the last year I've enjoyed two weeks when my wife left town and I've switched to femme mode as soon as I returned from the airport. The biggest hassle has been running out of outfits. Both times it took me several days to go from being thrilled simply by the fact I was wearing femme clothes to the simple fact that, yes I needed to put on clothing and make-up, so I'd be presentable as Nancy. I would like to rip the band-aid off and go full-time, but I treasure my marriage, and I would just as soon not upset my mother.

About 4 days, the interesting part of it is how easily I fell in the role, I had nails put on so it forced me to stay the weekend, so after a day out, I slept in a night gown and because I need the nails for Sunday I spent Saturday and then Sunday as a woman. I t was like a mini real life test and I have to say I passed with flying colors I gained so much confidence. My voice and movements became very feminine and I didn't to think about it it just flowed Come Monday when I had to fly home I even stayed enfemme for breakfast and a few more hours out.

For me, the longest is ten days. I do that two or three times a year when I take vacation from work. It can be exhausting and shaving extremely close everyday can be tough. For me it's worth it to wake up as a woman, go to bed as a woman, and be treated as a woman when I go out. I also spend at least one day every weekend as a woman. If I don't, stress and anxiety tend to take over my life.

Retirement is looming close, and I'm looking forward to being able to be a woman almost full time. I probably will never buy men's clothes again.

I haven't worn trousers (pants) for over a month, not even to church. Out in public (shopping, church, etc.) I wear sleeveless maxi-dresses, and at home I wear knee length dresses.
    My voice is anything but feminine as I am a bass singer and sing clear down to C2, 2 ledger lines below the bass staff. Nonetheless my voice doesn't seem to phase anyone with my feminine presentation.
    Last edited by JohnH; 08-23-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Ten percent in real life. It's complicated. 100% spiritually.

God, that sounds like such a cop-out.

A week has been the longest with going out every day and night. Nowadays it's usually just a day on short road trips.

I can stay dressed up with full make up, wig, foundation garments and high heels for 6 hours. It's the same fro me as golf, even though I love to play, after 13 holes I've had enough. Maybe I just have a short attention span.
    Last edited by Donna St. Marten; 08-30-2022 at 02:53 PM.