Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught by family member

Caught by family member

When I was around 15, I was caught by my sister wearing her pantyhose and a pair of her short all in one culottes. She ran down the stairs and never mentioned anything more about it at the time. Over the last few years, after the death of her husband, we have become very close. We enjoy a lot of the same music and our love for good food and a good cocktail on occasion. Anyone else had this experience of being caught by a family member?

I have never been caught dressed by anyone in my family, ever. I did reveal myself partially dressed to my younger brother and he started dressing. He did get caught by our mother wearing our step-sisters lingerie. Do not think he is actively dressing any more. We never talked about it since then (60 years).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes. My ex found a bra I forgot to hide and thot I'd brought a "girlfriend" home!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well it is hard to call it being caught when your mom and sister do the dressing ... and you are under 2, mom even took pictures a few times. Or the womanless beauty revues in HD when my mom supplied the dresses from her clothing store. My wife knows I've worn panties in the past, but not recently. She knows I was involved in BDSM before we met and tried a little play early, but she would die if she knew I'm dressing now.

Never been caught dressed by a family member. Have had stash of clothes rumbled twice. First by my father who thought it was a phase. He couldn?t speak to me about it. Left that to my mother. It did not fit in with his macho ex military narrative. Second time was young daughter. Wife went ballistic, still does not accept . Both times resulted in enforced purges.

Lol yes one of my sons friends called around and walked straight into the house ?I was wearing a dress and nearly died? as at that stage I was not publicly out?but he did not even comment or seem to notice? typical man..!?
    I asked my son later and he said no never mentioned it?

I was 5 years old, caught by whole family (mum, dad and sister). Figured only girls road girls bikes, so dressed appropriately to ride my sisters "big" bike.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

My mom found my stash of pantyhose when I was 14. She read me the riot act, even pulling out the Bible. It was a very, very low moment in my life. An innermost secret, ripped into the fore, and the person whom I most loved and trusted in the world smashing my innermost self into the ground. It didn't irrepairably harm my relationship with her thankfully. But, it did teach me to do a better job of hiding my femme clothes. The subject never came up again over the last 25 years of her life. She too probably thought it was a phase. It may be that that incident, the breaking of trust, caused me to be very reticent in exposing this aspect of me to anyone.

Heh, memories. When I was 10 or 11 I entertained myself by wearing my mom's stockings, first trying those hanging on the shower curtain rod to dry and then later sneaking into to her bedroom and raiding her stocking drawer. One day I found a new-in-the-box pair that I just had to try on. In my excitement I wasn't so careful and put a runner in one. I first panicked, and then carefully, I thought, put them back in the box like nothing happened. A couple days later my mom came into the kitchen, looks at me directly, and says she found a runner in her new stockings. I froze like a deer in the headlights saying nothing. A couple moments later (it seemed like an hour) she walked away and nothing was said about it ever again.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar

Babysitter caught me.

I was six or seven, I was in mom and dads bedroom and had on a bra and girdle. I heard footsteps coming down the hall, PURE PANIC! I jumped into my moms bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. The babysitter, who was an older woman, came over and told me to get out of the bed, I of course refused as I was dressed in my moms underwear. She wrenched the covers back and had a hairy fit when she saw what I was wearing. She ordered me into my clothes and told me she never wanted to catch me in womens clothes again, or she would tell my parents. I made sure that no one ever caught me again, and they never did! I have been doing it for about 58 years now and am pretty good at it.
    Ina
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

I was caught by family members by friends of the family and laughed with my soon-to-be wife over my 48 years of life. I always thought my brothers and sisters remembered but we never speak about it so I don't know when I came out to my sister just a few years ago she completely. When I came out to my mom a few years ago she was like oh I know so I guess people remember what they want to. When I came out to my wife however it can brought back an instance when I was sleep living alone they went over to my apartment her and her daughter and they had to move my laundry and I had left a pair of panties in there they brushed it off as I was cheating ww I didn't know what to do

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I got caught by my mum. My sisters and a close family friend, when young. So every one knew I dressed. My farther was never going to accept his only son wanted to dress as a girl and demonstrated that to me on more than one occasion. My mum loved him so I hat was that. I learned to compromise and hide the woman inside. I also learned that life go on and can be very fulfilling, even when you have too compromise.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-28-2022 at 07:55 PM.

I was home alone ( of course) wearing a one piece swim suit on the back deck when my daughter walks in after her work let her off hours and hours earlier than expected. It’s been our little secret for quite a few years now.

I was about 10 and at my Aunt's house.
    I snuck into her closet and was wearing one of her dresses when she caught me. All she said was "if you ever want to do this again, just ask me first". I was so scared I never did. Biggest regret ever.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I got caught by my girlfriend in the late 70's. We were living together, and I mistakenly left a pair of panties on the bedspread. When she found them, she wanted to know who they belonged to, and if I was cheating on her. I finally told her they were mine, but she didn't believe me. So, I reluctantly showed her my meager collection of a couple of full slips, some half-slips, some camisoles and an assortment of panties. The look on her face made me think she was more disgusted by the fact that I wore women's underwear, than if I had been cheating on her. Since she was only about 22 in the late 70's, I don't think she was aware about M2F crossing at the time. We continued to live together until I fell in love with the married women next door, who I married two years later.

Today I had a call from husband and wife friends. I answered the call and they asked what I was doing. I was working working, why? We are at your front door.

There was a 80% chance that I was all dolled up for work. But I had a important errand to run at noontime. So, I changed back to male mode and did it and not bothered to change back to Natalie.

That could have been a real problem. Just dumb luck that I was not "Discovered" today.

Yes, my son caught me.
    At that time when my children were young and lived at home I used to dress in bed. On night I was wearing a bra, panties and stockings. I crept out of our bedroom to use the toilet and on the way back to bed, my teenage son turned on the lights and saw me.
    Of course he probably knew that I cross dressed; it is hard to hide things from your children. But now he had seen me. Nothing was said.
    luv J

I was caught my my older teenage brother I was 15 he was 19, I hid in the closet, and then told him I was practicing for Halloween, in July!!!

He just walked away and we acted like nothing happened''

He never married and years later I noticed he had a software copy of virtual make-over on his PC HHHMMMMM?

Everyone in my family has known about my dressing from when I was in my single digits! I can still remember one of my younger sisters and I putting on our stepmothers heels and going about the house playing as usual since my grandfather was in his room (he was not well) and our parents and other sisters were out running errands. Grandma wasn't home either, so we had run of the house without any issues. So I was caught, and in the child innocence, I just continued until the adults said to stop, then I started sneaking around too in the house when my parents went back ... stealing shoes and clothes and then putting them back before my parents got home

I've gotten hugs from both my mother and my mother-in-law while wearing a bra (when I wasn't expecting to see any family). Neither said anything or reacted in any way, but a woman is likely going to notice that. So I assume they're both aware on some level.

When I was 17 I decided to get dressed and sneak out for a walk at 11:00 PM.
    As I walked down the driveway my brother and his wife pulled in, there I stood in the bright headlights in my favorite dress, they had a good laugh.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Caught by my mom. I was 10 or 11. I had got up in the middle of the night and had put on my sister dance recital leotard and tights. Was woken up the next morning by mom saying " get up and take that off". Never a word was ever mentioned. Today my most excellent wife 15 years has been dressing with me from our first times together. I feel very lucky.

I was never caught dressed, but when I was 14 my father and I were on vacation (just the 2 of us) and for some reason I can't fathom now, I had brought my stash with me! At the time it was only a slip, a couple of lipsticks, a pressed powder compact, and maybe a couple other small items. When he went down to the beach, I thought he'd be gone long enough for me to go into the bathroom and put on the slip and some lipstick and powder my nose! Well I hadn't even gotten started when I heard the door to our cabin open! I of course panicked and there was nowhere to hide my stuff. So out of desperation I put everything into the toilet tank! Unfortunately he had to use the bathroom right when he came in, and of course the toilet handle jammed. He called me in and said something like "Look at what somebody put into the tank." I panicked again and ran as fast as I could out the door, up to the street, and into the town which was about a mile away. My dad drove in and found me a little later. He obviously knew it was my stuff since I ran out, but tried to be understanding. Thinking back, that was quite nice of him, as macho as his personality was. But I was so extremely embarrassed that I didn't say a thing. The only thing he said was that he had tried on his mother's dresses when he was a boy. Still I couldn't talk about it. He dropped the subject, we spent a very quiet night in the cabin, and continued our vacation the next day as if nothing had happened. Nothing more was said until about 20 years later when he brought up the event in conversation and said "Do you still do that?" to which I replied a resounding NO! We never mentioned it again.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Yes. My ex found a bra I forgot to hide and thot I'd brought a "girlfriend" home!
    That's what i am afraid of. I have been telling her about things i have, and showing her. I don't care if she know what i have ...and i don't want to be accused of something i am not doing.
    Julianna Frances

We were taking lunch sitting on 5 gallon pails turned upside down. My brother lets me know that there is a hole in the crotch of my pants. Yes I was wearing flowered panties. Nothing more was ever said but I always wonder...