Thread: I love dressing, even a little

I love dressing, even a little

I have been dressing a little every day. I sleep in a bra and breast forms and I absolutely LOVE waking up feeling my breasts on my chest. I love every part of them. Looking at them, fondling them, every aspect of them. To me, they are my most feminine feature. I am exploring bras that shape them differently to achieve the looks I adore. Unfortunately, I don't get to wear my forms during the day, during the summer, but underdressing with a bra and panties fills the gap sufficiently, winter will be here soon. I do occasionally get a chance to throw on my forms and a sports bra to get a workout in. It's amazing how "right" it feels to dress.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

AmeeJo, are you wearing foam inserts for sleeping or your more expensive silicone forms? I have often wanted to sleep while wearing my pocket bra and forms, but have been worried about putting too much weight on them. I also, though, love the look and feel of wearing my forms. It would be accurate to say that I have breast envy. I wish I had real ones?. Nancy

Nancy, well, fortunately or unfortunately, however you choose to look at it, I am a paraplegic and sleep on my back. I don't move so there is no danger of rolling over on my forms. Because of that, I sleep in my good forms.

AmeeJo, Here is a question, What do you wear when you are cooking those awesome Italian recipes handed down from your Grandmother if I remember correctly?
    Crissy

Crissy, it was my Great Grandmothers recipe and, sadly, I'm still in the closet as far as my dressing goes. I'm pretty certain I will be in a DADT situation when I do come out to my wife but, one can hope. Anyway, The last time I cooked, I was underdressed as I usually am. If it was cold enough, I had a large sweatshirt on and my forms were in.

Ameejo I also love wearing ladies PJ and negligee's every night with my breast forms. My morning bathroom routine is in matching bra and panties. When I dress for the day panties stay on .

AmeeJo, Thanks for the response. Makes sense. I am thinking that your situation provides unique challenges to remaining in the closet and keeping your fem clothing and underdressing private. I do very much relate to the joy that comes from wearing something feminine every day. Nancy

Since retirement, I underdress daily with panties, bra, thigh high hose and flats. Then, many days, unless I?m going out, a skirt, shorts a top and a touch of makeup, mascara, eyebrows, neutral lipstick. I nicely fill an a cup bra and too, will sleep wearing an underwire bra, which is so comfortable. My wife just rolls her eyes.

NancyJ

I also sleep in my good forms. Like AmeeJo, it's a real rush to wake up in the middle of the night with breasts. While it is even better waking up in the morning with breasts, it's more difficult because it makes me want to stay in bed a little later, just to have a little more time with the girls.

Usually, I wear one of my regular bras and just insert my forms. My forms are triangular with a little more of a point on one point than on the other two. The gives me different ways to wear them. If I put the longer point to the sides, I get more side boobage. If I put the longer point down and to the right, the boobs come out symmetrical. If I point the longer point to the center of my chest, the boobs and up a little further apart.

I almost always sleep on my back or one of my sides. This is mostly because I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP device. So, I'm kind of tethered to the hose from around my head to the CPAP device on the floor. But, I also sleep on a wedge pillow to keep my head raised. That alone makes it hard to accidently roll onto my stomach.

I recently got a sports bra that is kind of longline. I had planned to wear it to yoga classes, but it fits more like a crop top. I'm not sure I'm ready to wear it out until I lose some weight around my pooch. But, it has a built-in shelf bra that fists my forms pretty well. I've worn it all this week with my forms to sleep in. It has very tight compression so I get to wear forms and have compression also. Because it is a longline sports bra with a wide racerback, it does not have a hook-and-eye back or buckles on the straps, so it's very comfortable to wear all night.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I'm sure most of us love dressing "just a little bit," even if we're not completely en femme. But that begs the question "Which 'little bit' do we love the most?" We can be different in this respect,

I love wearing panties for instance, and nylons too; yet unlike many here, I don't underdress. That's because male clothing to me swamps and ruins the otherwise delightful sensation of being in women's underwear. That's a different topic I should write more about on another thread.

I do like to sleep in a pretty nightdress and panties, but then everything I'm wearing is feminine, and I'm "fully dressed for bed," as any woman might be. I dare say most women don't wear a bra to bed. Certainly my wife doesn't. I do wear a bra under a nightdress sometimes, enjoying the swell of my breasts through the delicate lingerie, but not all the time. I don't sleep en femme most of the time anyway. Then sometimes I'll go around the house wearing just a skirt and panties and nothing else, except for a little jewelry. I like to do that too. So I'm not wearing a bra all the time, unless I'm fully dressed.

Despite what I've said, I have to agree that the bra is supremely important. A bra brings out the essence of the female form, the most prominent and externally visible part anyway. Putting on a bra and feeling that "I have breasts" is like "crossing the Rubicon between merely "feeling feminine" in panties or even a skirt, and "feeling like a woman." (No doubt this is why some moderately tolerant wives don't mind their husbands wearing panties--because panties are "only underwear" after all, no matter how silky and lacy they may be, pink, black or whatever--but will draw the line at a husband who wears a bra.) And I have to admit that while I enjoy going around in just a skirt and panties, often that "feminine feel" prompts the need for a bra as well. Then naturally, a blouse follows, and hair and other things, and I've abandoned being Larry and become fully Lori. So sure, II do appreciate the lure of the bra, which can be irresistible.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I emphersise with each and the very word you wrote. I sleep and wake as a woman every day. But my days are mostly drab.

Perfectly said Lori Ann.

I don?t get many opportunities to fully dress, but I try to underdress a little bit under my male clothes every day, even if it?s just panties or painted toenails. I had the opportunity to work from home last week and took the opportunity (for the first time) to wear my breast forms, skirt, and heels. I was in heaven doing my normal job while even partially dressed; looking down at my breasts was definitely the highlight! It all felt so natural. Looking forward to more work from home in the near future.

Banned Read only
    What kind of breast forms do you use for sleeping?

Roxxxi,
    It is usually recommended to sleep in foam sleep safe forms that are able to withstand the weight of sleeping on your side or stomach. Since I only sleep on my back and don't put any weight on them, I just use my normal silicone forms.

Any degree of dressing feels so good, doesn't it. The extent I can go is to wear panties to bed at night under my pj boxers -- now I need to in order to sleep.

I sometimes sleep with a bra and foam inserts and I can?t say it is physically more comfortable than not wearing, but it wins emotionally and when I wake up, I feel my bra on my chest or see the curve in my nightgown and just feel good. Definitely worth it.

I love wearing bras.
    I recently discovered a trick: wearing that sticky bra under a push-up bra I can get a nice cleavage. I bought a very tight women's tank top and I loved the result: more breasts than many women.

The feeling is even better when your breasts are real! Lol. Just saying.