Thread: Out dressed in daylight ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Out dressed in daylight ....

I've been out in the evening in what I term as safe places, LGBT like Canal Street or to a Rocky Horror Show in the evenings but never during the day.
    I had to make an early morning supermarket run (6am) and it was lovely and warm. Make a snap decision to wear a black denim mini skirt and tshirt
    and pair of white pumps and walked out to the car. Heart was pounding and I nearly went back in and changed.
    Got to the car park and thought, well I've gone this far. Out I strolled and went about my business, it was quiet but a few people were out and about,
    loads of shelf stackers but it felt wonderful. Thankfully I'd waxed my legs a few days before. I don't recall any stares, or giggles, just walked about
    confidently and there was no drama. I'll definitely do it again, the main reason I don't dress during the day is work and they are not aware of my dressing
    but they might have guessed somethings different about me as I wear long painted nails most days lol.

Not sure if I'm allowed to add a pic, I'll remove it if not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Roxy,

It is quite liberating isn't it. Now you're hooked.

Roxy, Good for you. Confidence is key.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Good for you.

Once you get used to it, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

congratulations on the step out. Your picture looks good. Would love to see the whole outfit.

Don't stop now!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I used to be content with fully dressing at home and staying in, but these days I only dress to go out shopping and clubbing, the thrill of going out dressed is just a wonderful adrenalin rush !!!!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I used to very much enjoy going out dressed, but these days I am content with dressing at home. Perhaps the reason I now do extreme sports is to try and replicate the rush I got walking out enfem when younger. What ever my life is a good one.

Roxy,

Apart from as you say places like Canal Street, going out in the daylight is safer and actually a busy supermarket is perhaps one of the safest. You can hide in the numbers and you're far less likely to come across a bunch a drunk Neanderthals in the dry goods Isle.

Same goes for clothes shopping. Usually far more women than men so again less chance of coming across a knuckle dragger.

Next time you're in Manchester, visit the Trafford shopping centre. Easy to park and you're straight into the shops. Dress to blend and you're good to go.

Nice one Roxy. I guess now like all of us here, that urge will keep coming back.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I think you probably could Roxxxi