Thread: hiking in a skirt

Aspiring Member

hiking in a skirt

Went for a hike in the woods yesterday. Wore a hiking (mini) skirt, bra with forms and a tank top, and I can't go out without suntan pantyhose. It took about an hour and a half. Actually, a little disappointed that I did not see or pass a single other hiker. It was a great hike and hope to do it again soon.

I like hiking in a skirt or cute skort ( it’s gotta be cute or why bother?). I skip the hose as it would only get caught on lots of branches. It doesn’t happen often but I enjoy it when those planets align.
    Do you remember, from a number of years ago, a member here wrote about climbing 14ers all dressed up.

Oh wow that sounds like a great time, I have do similar in the past but it has been a while. You have just encouraged me to go again

Aspiring Member
    I go hiking in parks or land preserves often in a skirt or skorts. I've had conversations with staff or other people there. I notice I get secret smiles from women, while men often pretend not to see me.

It sounds like you had fun.

A word of caution about hiking alone in a deserted place. Just be aware of others and your surroundings.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-02-2022 at 10:27 PM.

That sounds like so much fun.

Sheri, Sounds like a great way to get out in the fresh air and get some exercise.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just two nights ago we watched a movie about ultra trail runners. One guy wore a kilt for 200 miles! We all agreed a shorter skirt would have made trail running easier. I didn?t say it, but also thought a lot cuter to wear.

I have never worn an actual skirt, but I do have an above the knee hiking kilt made of tough fabric that dries very fast if it gets wet, and protects even in thorny desert country. But let me remind everyone - skirts or kilts, and mosquitos don't mix well at all. Skorts might be a little better.

A skort (short skirt with shorts incorporated) are great to wear, super comfortable I have two and there great for gardening and anything really on the fitness side of things
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I love being outside in a skirt! I usually stick to a park.
    Traci

I go out hiking in a skirt 4 to 5 days a week. Sometimes the skirt is the only feminine piece of clothing, sometimes I’ll also ware a fem top and bra. In the winter I’ll add tights to my outfit.

Aspiring Member
    For some reason, I'm not a big fan of skorts, at least on me. I have cut out the shorts of most of those that I have bought. I do like to see women in them. I think the ladies golf tour has made them popular. The girls look good in a skort.