Thread: It Juts get better and better!!!!!

It Juts get better and better!!!!!

Living 24/7 for those that can is a blessing as I have found out over the last 4-5 years,. Having been written about in my local paper briught nothing but good, gaing new friends along the way, amazingly so within the LGBTQ community in my town where I do my weekly shopping.
    But the best of all of the things that I have experienced was waliking into my bank, A woman was coming out of the door and greeted me using the feminine term madam as in Good morning madam!! I was so thrilled to be "mam'd" in this way.
    I must be doing something right.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Platinum Member
    It is good to hear how well things are going for you. Sounds lovely!

Thank you Kim, I guess I am fortunate to be living in a region that seems to be so LGBTQ friendly, I never get odd looks or such like all of that makes for a nice life where I live.

What a success! You get a lot of credit for having brought a positive attitude- I?m sure it?s infectious.

Bobbi, so pleased to hear of the very positive results of the article. You are doing a lot of things right. Congratulations. Keep doing what you are doing.

I am all for furthering our cause when I can and where I can, it does apall me the dificulties some folk in being accepted., Sure its nice to have the acceptance levels that I have got.. The little hamlet where I live is 100% with me!!

Platinum Member
    Happy you're living in a locale of acceptance and positive interactions with others. There is a big difference between acceptance and tolerance. Nice that other humans have chosen to interact with you.

Bobbi, It is terrific that those in your community have been so accepting since the story in the local paper. Good on you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Your story is a wonderful one Bobbi. Enjoy!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Or perhaps she "Needed to go to Specsavers". Just kidding, Brit humour and all that.

Bobbi, I think you've demonstrated your ability not only to merge into French life and culture but to do so on your own terms while not being confrontational in any way. Having lived the life for what must be a good few years your confidence must be apparent to all those who encounter you which is reflected back in such responses. This is likely to be the first of many.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Bobbi, Congrats on things going so well! I have always said your outgoing personality and your attitude in general are just a couple of the reasons you do as good as you do.
    Crissy