Thread: Great weekend so far

Great weekend so far

Friday night I got together with some gurl friends and we went out to dinner. I spent the day getting ready bubble bath, shaving legs, and all the other things to look my best. I wore my favorite black lacy bra and matching panties, white jeans, and a bright yellow v neck top with white sandals. I had my nails done during the day in a French manicure. I haven't been out in a while and we had a great time.

Saturday night some other friends talked me into going to an oldies dance with them. I am a gluten for the 50's,60's and 70's music so it was hard to say no
    I wore my red lacy bra with matching panties, white shorts and a black v neck top and gold chain and again my white sandals.
    We had a blast dancing the night away. A couple of guys had asked me to dance, so I did dance a couple of fast songs with one, but refused to do any slow dances

Today I am going to relax out by my pool and work on some tan lines, as I am hoping to go to the beach next weekend

Have a great weekend ladies

What a great way to spend the weekend. I love it.

I started my holiday weekend noticing a CD in my local shopping center out at 7:30am. I tried to maneuver close enough to start a conversation, but she kept her distance so I didn't want to embarrass her. I felt a little bad because I was able to clock her from across the parking lot, 6'+ wearing 3 inch heels and a super tight short skirt that made walking awkward. I worked a little on my tan line too.
    Traci

That's wonderful Joann! I've also had a great weekend, slipped into beautiful lingerie for a couple of romantic/intimate nights with my boyfriend the last 2 nights.

Sounds like a wonderful gurly weekend Joanne!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

That weekend will take some beating.

Platinum Member
    Hi Miss Joann , Getting ready is half of the Fun, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Joann, sounds like a great day. I hope you get some great tan lines.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a weekend!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great fun to read, Oh to have a pool, but alas in Cornwall I would have to be mad, or perhaps if I were a Penguin it might work.

Song like a perfect weekend, have fun at the beach.

Great way to spend a holiday weekend!
    Crissy