Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Gals look past the Babydoll Nightie to see how good my strong Arms & Legs Look

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Most women look to their man as a protector to keep them safe. Anything that takes away from that is probably a negative.

I follow the general consensus here. I have yet to meet a woman that would find that image sexy.

Aspiring Member
    nope most women would not find that a good look. my wife will tolerate and play with me while in longerie bc she knows i really enjoy it, but it does nothing for her

My wife is very accepting of my dressing. She has even said I look good in a few outfits. Yet has always said she would rather me be bare than in something frilly. I try to split it up with frilly satin and play it straight other nights. Compromise so we both get our desires satisfied. After 15 years of marriage and dressing I now am able to dress daily with her. Guess I just wore her out...lol But we are happy.

I don?t think it turns her on. She has commented on how she like my legs in thigh highs though. For nightgowns, which is my favorite thing to wear I don?t think they do anything for her. She does like that they get me going though and has no issue with me wearing them.
    Last edited by Cacique82; 07-10-2022 at 05:42 AM.

Basically, we don't get to consciously choose what turns us on, OR what turns us off.
    So if you can find a woman who gets turned on by a guy in feminine clothing, great, you won the crossdresser's lottery.
    Unfortunately, feminine men aren't usually a turn on for most women; rather, their sexual desires wane when it comes to feminine men. There's a reason for that; throughout history, masculine, virile aggressive and possessive males, were more likely to take care of his mates. So we are less likely to be the choice that women want.
    Sure, there will always be a few exceptions, but no where's near enough for all of us to have one of those women for our own.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

No, I don't think they can. I don't think a hairy, muscular, whatever...man looks good in a nightgown. I think if you want to look good, try to emulate a female body as much as possible.