Thread: Final day of dressing holiday

Final day of dressing holiday

I am just finishing up a 6 day dressing holiday where I got to be me all the time. Because so many clothing stores have closed, the trying on dresses isn?t as easy as it used to be. So, while I didn?t get to try on the newest summer fashions I didn?t sit at home either. Did some grocery shopping, went to the library and was a girl about town. But, I wanted to do something different, something on the bucket list.
    So, after a fun hike in my hiking skort and scoop neck top I went to a nearby busy county park and their swim beach. I was hoping July 4 would be so busy and crowded, no one would notice me in my polka dot tankini with skirted bottom. As far as I could tell, everyone was too busy looking after kids, grilling something tasty or with their new beach novel to give me any notice. Of course, i might be starring in someone?s YouTube offering right now. I was only there fior about an hour (watch those tan lines) but went in the water, sat on the beach watching the bedlam around me and laid out on my towel.
    And to make it better, I got a nice ma?am at the store on my way home.

Banned Read only
    I love these kind of stories. Good for you.

Sounds like you had a nice time Christie. I was interested to hear about your swimming experience because I recently got my first ladies bathing suit and am anxious to try it out as soon as I can.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

So, I changed into the swim suit before I left the trailhead and just threw a black sleeveless dress/ cover up over the swim suit. Because of the crowds the parking spot wasn’t that close but hey, I walked down the beach and found an empty spot for my stuff. When I took the cover up off, I was pretty curious about what people behind me were thinking…but you can’t look. I then sat there for awhile and then got the courage to stand up and walk into the cold water. Most women don’t just dive in, so you have to take your time getting past all of the sensitive parts. Then you are all covered up by the water with just a little bit of straps on your shoulders showing along with a wig of course.
    When. I left, I knew of a woman’s room nearby that didn’t have a changing area and so doesn’t get used as much. Went in, took the wet suit off, changed back into my hiking skirt. Spent some time brushing my hair out before I left.

Platinum Member
    Its great to have so much time to get comfortable and explore as a woman. I found those early, five to 14 day opportunities truly life changing!

That does sound like a nice outing, just about my level of comfort being out and about except the bathing suit. I don't think I could pull that off on the beach. But, I do have a desire to wear a one piece with a swim cap and googles so I can swim laps at the pool without notice

TJ

Sounds like a lovely day.

Christie ann, I'm so happy for you. I wish I could get a week to myself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

This week came out of the blue. All of a sudden the kids needed someone to watch the grand kids and my wife never says no. And, all of a sudden I had a girl week staring at me.