Thread: hey guys!!

Platinum Member

hey guys!!

I thought i would let you know that Captlex and myself have been appointed new Mods of the FTM forum, if you have any problems, ideas, woes or you just want a manly one to one let us know and we will be only to glad to help, also if you have any ideas on threads but are too shy to post them, please also let one of us know

your shipmates

Captlex & Kells

Quote Originally Posted by kells
    I thought i would let you know that Captlex and myself have been appointed new Mods of the FTM forum, if you have any problems, ideas, woes or you just want a manly one to one let us know and we will be only to glad to help, also if you have any ideas on threads but are too shy to post them, please also let one of us know

your shipmates

Captlex & Kells
    That's right, kells and I are co-captains, so hopefully one of us will always be around to help, answer questions, take suggestions, etc. I'd like to add that we'd like to liven up the FtM forum a bit and keep it going so it doesn't sink (as it seems to have done in the past), so we welcome your suggestions and hope you'll continue to visit and contribute.

Would love to hear from everyone.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thats cool guys yeah i only joined yesterday but looks a good site and the first ftm area i have found it helps to actully have somewhere to talk about things thanks and keep up the good work

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    thats cool guys yeah i only joined yesterday but looks a good site and the first ftm area i have found it helps to actully have somewhere to talk about things thanks and keep up the good work
    hey Adam, glad you could join us!!! if you have any ideas for threads just post away dont let us stop you!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Congrad's guys. Hopefully we can liven it up.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood
    Congrad's guys. Hopefully we can liven it up.
    hey Aaron......hopefully if we can shake up you guys and get you being more pro-active and thinking of threads yourself, plus with our input i think thats should liven things up a bit lol

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Hey, Adam:

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see new guys. Put your feet up, get comfortable, grab a drink and stick around.

But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    Hey, Adam:

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see new guys. Put your feet up, get comfortable, grab a drink and stick around.

cold beers in the fridge>>>>>>>>>>just dont tell the girls out there!!

thanks guys for the welcome yeah i will be around i get alot of internet time these days so i will pop in each day to catch up on stuff hope to get to now everyone in time too

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Congratulations guys! I'm so happy for the both of you. It sounds like you have great things in store for this forum. Best of luck with that.

Now, who do we contact to get an announcement made where everybody will see it? You guys deserve to have your horns tooted by the whole group.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari_Ann
    Now, who do we contact to get an announcement made where everybody will see it? You guys deserve to have your horns tooted by the whole group.
    Thanks, Shari Ann . . . hmmm . . . maybe in the Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    Thanks, Shari Ann . . . hmmm . . . maybe in the Lounge?
    And in the lounge it is
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    Congrats guys.
    ello mate......wondered where you disappeared to!!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Good for you guys, well done.
    Just another man in a dress

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar
    yay, congrats
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna